Petition for Old Scalp rewards!

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Vaen

Re: Petition for Old Scalp rewards!

Post by Vaen » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:49 am

That's all pretty heavily irrelevant. The whole point of the post you're responding to is to focus.

Fewer PKers + Increased Incentives to Rank = Less QPs to Go Around via PK

That's the problem statement. I'd start another thread about the virtues of smobbing for master.

Sarryn

Post by Sarryn » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:57 am

Pros, to many people needing scalps for to little rewards currently. New updates towards rank 8 bonus's furthers this need to up scalp awards again. This is honestly all a player base thing. Or should I say lack there of. Less players=equals less opportunities for pk and scalps in general. Thus you add on new rewards and qps to meet. You have more players willing to take a scalp. This is all not good for the current system. We need to go back to 3/5/7 to balance this out.

Cons, the elite/good pkers will master easily. It's never not been the case though...so is this really a con? I honestly would rather see the people that can't get there as easy have a better chance. We know the people who regularly pk will get there somehow or another. Mastering in general in it's current setup and bonus's is a utter joke. But that being said this is a balance issue for to little pk/players compared to rewards. That being said all said in the cons section is in essence null.

Summary it's a much needed change to re up qp's awards again, especially nowadays via low numbers and higher qps based rewards.

Taziar

Post by Taziar » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:53 pm

Vaen wrote:That's all pretty heavily irrelevant. The whole point of the post you're responding to is to focus.
Think you missed my first sentence of my response Vaen, my opinion is: focusing in too much you might miss the whole picture.

Skittles

Post by Skittles » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:17 pm

I don't know why LS ever had high scalp rewards in the first place. Get a thousand at 0,1,2.

Razhak

Post by Razhak » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:08 pm

Try 6k :D

Weir

Post by Weir » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:11 pm

Has anyone ever been 0/1/2? Because when bonus zones were around it sure wasn't even close to that for fades.

Razhak

Post by Razhak » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

Weir wrote:Has anyone ever been 0/1/2? Because when bonus zones were around it sure wasn't even close to that for fades.
It has been 0-1-2 since forever. I dont really remember much about bonus zones and if you count in rips and replacing cloaks and so on, I probably racked in 8k of those qps-buggers.

I think about 12 of them were from RP (once I got 10 for writing an elaborate DS quest, and I once got 2 for trying to rescue a trollloc out of a hopeless situation in Ij-patty vs like 10 humans..)

Weir

Post by Weir » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:37 pm

It's 0/1/3... Pretty sure while bonus zones were active for a time, it was something like Shienar/Saldaea/Tar Valon for fades, and it was 5 qps per head or something close

Skittles

Post by Skittles » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:57 pm

Weir wrote:Has anyone ever been 0/1/2? Because when bonus zones were around it sure wasn't even close to that for fades.
I can't be expected to remember! Anyways, I always thought LS qps were too high back in the day.

Choen

Post by Choen » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:59 pm

Razhak wrote:
It has been 0-1-2 since forever. I dont really remember much about bonus zones and if you count in rips and replacing cloaks and so on, I probably racked in 8k of those qps-buggers.

I think about 12 of them were from RP (once I got 10 for writing an elaborate DS quest, and I once got 2 for trying to rescue a trollloc out of a hopeless situation in Ij-patty vs like 10 humans..)
Imagine how many trollocs Razhak has personally stopped mastering