Regarding recent remort changes!

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Shzrei

Re: Regarding recent remort changes!

Post by Shzrei » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:41 am

To be honest - as one of the stab fades included in this, I'm more frustrated about the way its been done.

By all means insist that if trollocs are in pk fades actually lead - but what happens when you have multiple fades who can't group together.
Suddenly I'm running around solo in a bashy setup, with my dung link vs grouped that can kill me in 1-2 bashes.

I like the suggesting to offer us a remort to dreadguards but honestly 1) I'd probably get dung stats :) and 2) it'd make pk pretty much unplayable I think if there were 3-4 new DGs.

In respect to saying its laughable that we want to smob when there is noone on. Most of the times I play there are very few players - usually those that are, are sitting AFK. I find activity goes in waves and usually when it gets quiet I start doing some smobbing because I die all the time.

On a day with bad internet I literally can't win a bash battle - its been pretty good and consistent recently, but I'm still used to having 600ms and literally seeing people spam over 10x what I can when I'm spamming as hard as I can (i.e. doors etc). This correlates directly to ability to lead and chase.

*shrug* I'm under the impression since I went back to stab I'll never be considered for Chosen anyway.

I'm enjoying bash this week - but stab is the setup that I started with and love, even though I lead all the time, whether I'm stab or not.

Shzrei

Post by Shzrei » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:42 am

Actually I recently played a trolloc following and was shocked at how incredibly fast other leaders are.

eviscerator

Post by eviscerator » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:14 am

Success and nothing less.

Zeeb

Post by Zeeb » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:05 pm

The thing this thread doesn't address is the discrepancy between statting a hunter and a rogue. I statted over 5k trolloc hunters going for 19 18 19 or 19 19 18...didn't get it. Got 19 19 18 rogue in under 500 stats...

Sure I would have preferred to stat and clan a hunter, but I didn't get lucky, and going for fade or whatever in the hopes of (5 years?) later re rolling into playable stats is not something you should expect players to do.

If you want less rogues and more hunters, easiest fix is to make hunters easier to stat then rogues. This goes doubly true on LS where starting a perfect hunter is like impossible. Can get a nearly perfect rogue in what - 1000 stats?

Zeeb

Post by Zeeb » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:06 pm

I shouldn't say playable when I mean perfect.

Rig

Post by Rig » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:24 pm

Also the fact that leading has nothing to do with class *gasp* but the player !

Yeri

Post by Yeri » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:16 pm

Gotta say, I'm really enjoying the sudden perspective change everyone's having - turns out that when your preferred class/race is threatened, suddenly it's all individual and generalizing would be lazy and inaccurate and so there's really no need to do anything.

pial

Post by pial » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:36 pm

Are you honestly trying to make the claim that your class flag is what dictates your leadership ability?

Yeri

Post by Yeri » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:07 pm

How in the world did you get that from what I said?

pial

Post by pial » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Yeri wrote:Gotta say, I'm really enjoying the sudden perspective change everyone's having - turns out that when your preferred class/race is threatened, suddenly it's all individual and generalizing would be lazy and inaccurate and so there's really no need to do anything.