Jump exit rk

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Sarryn

Jump exit rk

Post by Sarryn » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:02 am

Awesome glad this got put in, long overdue but better late then never. And the donating thing in fd was nice aswell. Thanks imms! Now we need centralized scalp turn in mobs in fd/ef maybe even cam?. I've always thought this would really help. Mainly with clans like mine/others to be a bit more active. Not having to run ages to turn in. Keeping people closer to pk spots and more centralized. Time is kinda a big thing in life. Lots of us don't have much to spend. A focus on making the game less time consuming would be good I think.

farwil

Re: Jump exit rk

Post by farwil » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:46 pm

THe bounty Hunters are in fd caem and ef and prob somewHere else tHat im not aware of.

Sarryn

Post by Sarryn » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:40 pm

From the stuff mentioned above to the broker which is AMAZING that I forgot. And now the trial of scalp turn in in centralized locations. I'd just like to give a big thank you to the imms for not only listening to the base. But also being willing to try and imp and make the game better in what ways we can without coding. Very much appreciated all your time and effort you guys put in for our fun. Thanks!

mephistopheles

Post by mephistopheles » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:19 pm

One of the other things that was changed quite a while ago was 15/30 to 5/15 and I think a lot of people forget that.

Just a friendly reminder. When pk is clearly skewed in one direction maybe people can make use of this change and alt to the other side and make more fun pk for everyone.

I believe it would certainly go a long way to people enjoying their experience here more.

Paigey

Post by Paigey » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:22 pm

Huge win for clans that are in the deep south.

I've got hand arthritis from walking to our awful Dragonsworn base in the middle of no where.