New/Old Games you enjoy?

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
may

Re: New/Old Games you enjoy?

Post by may » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:57 am

Briefly tried to get back into wotmud, but im unclanned, naked, dont know the zones anymore so....stopped :)

I play a little wow (5 or 6 hours a week)

Brocas

Post by Brocas » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:28 am

may wrote:Briefly tried to get back into wotmud, but im unclanned, naked, dont know the zones anymore so....stopped :)

Most of this can be remedied with a little help! You should try again. I can't help with the unclanned thing but I could help you with zones and the gear. Once you start playing, I'm sure you could get clanned as well.

Astolfo

Post by Astolfo » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:50 am

may wrote:Briefly tried to get back into wotmud, but im unclanned, naked, dont know the zones anymore so....stopped :)

What server? I'm on Doomhammer.

Kordin

Post by Kordin » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:58 am

Firimei Lang wrote: Freelancer back in the day..
Totally forgot about that awesome game.

Also...

Deus Ex:Human Revolution, Fallout 1 & 2, Pillars of Eternity, Civilization

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:49 am

Brocas wrote:

Most of this can be remedied with a little help! You should try again. I can't help with the unclanned thing but I could help you with zones and the gear. Once you start playing, I'm sure you could get clanned as well.
I think it would be better to start back at level 1, a level 51 ex AS newbie is a nightmare :)

I seem to remember i spent ages getting stats for that char, but with inflation they are probably poor now as well :) (Str:14 Int:18 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14)

I appreciate the offer though!

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:49 am

Astolfo wrote:

What server? I'm on Doomhammer.
Kul Tiras, very quiet server nowadays

Brocas

Post by Brocas » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:55 am

I knew I remembered you. I was thinking May was an Aes Sedai.

Honestly, those stats don't seem all that bad, but I don't have much experience with channies.

may

Post by may » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:03 am

Brocas wrote:I knew I remembered you. I was thinking May was an Aes Sedai.

Honestly, those stats don't seem all that bad, but I don't have much experience with channies.

Your name rings a bell, but i doubt id be remembered, i stopped playing a long time ago- and was never particularly skilled- i did have an amazing warder though who kept me alive a lot (and i gave him plenty of headaches too i think :)

When i was a regular the AS leaders were mikaela, beverlae, divina etc, and fireyj etc were the warders- and the names i feared seeing were snorrak, smasher, bryan etc. There was a kamikaze fade as well... doncarnage?

Remembering all this almost makes me determined to play again. :D

Thuvia

Post by Thuvia » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:07 am

I'm old enough to remember playing with you (on another char) when you were still a novice. You were always a nice, fun person and would be a welcome addition if you came back.