ASOIAF and Game of Thrones - SPOILERS!

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Morayia

Re: ASOIAF and Game of Thrones - SPOILERS!

Post by Morayia » Fri May 27, 2016 5:45 am

Littlefinger needs more screen time. Sansa needs 0 screen time.

My opinion.

Vaen

Post by Vaen » Fri May 27, 2016 8:09 pm

Razhak wrote: Theres so much thats in the books which isnt in the series: Thoros of Myr
Thoros is in the series...appeared for a few episodes in season 3 and then is mentioned a few times. Played a pretty pivotal role this season too -- Melisandre mentions him before she tried to revive Jon.

As for the original post -- I'd be more torn up about Martin not getting to tell his story if he didn't seem to prioritize blogging about the Jets and Giants or Sad Puppies and the likes over finishing the books. Granted, I like most of what he writes, it just seems like he was never really ultra set on telling the story via books before the show caught up. He's had like 6+ years at this point and we've gotten one book since the show started.

Taziar

Post by Taziar » Sat May 28, 2016 11:35 am

Morayia wrote:Littlefinger needs more screen time. Sansa needs 0 screen time.

My opinion.
Any season before the current one I would agree... But as Sansa gets older, her character grows, and she acts more like a Stark I am looking forward to see if she can accomplish anything.