Memories of Chaos..

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
tamrutamallinen

Memories of Chaos..

Post by tamrutamallinen » Fri May 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Mantorok chats: I remember when Id log on LS at 5 am, see like 20 people and be sad
Teor chats: was that when everyone was dying blight?
Valken chats: Read a log a few days ago that had a 'who' 3 pages long at 60 some, made me sad haha, I remember even more than that but it was impressive to see in text again
Rucyn chats: i remember 10+ vs 10+ pk, against seanchan haha.
Rucyn chats: or when it was just drakavrea and rogu and dheth.. that was fun to.
Valken chats: Yeah poor SS is totally dead.
Rucyn chats: they needed seandar.
Valken chats: made 1 of each class for the hell of it lately, about 95% of time im only one online heh
Lucinda chats: I remember being born and walking out the west gate of caemlyn and being killed by Eleanor. and thinking, I like this game!
Mantorok chats: SS is dead cause people log on, have nobody to talk to, smob or exp with and alt
Aira chats: they weren't playing when they had Seandar either. Not sure what they needed, but it's not just Seandar.
Cahal chats: I forgot about that cross race pk
Cahal chats: 3 race pk that is
Mantorok chats: btw, looking for an IRON or COPPER chit. Much to trade, smt
Rucyn chats: no you're right aira, it's more than just seandar but losing that didn't help.
Valken chats: someone filled CCs fountain with dark beer haha
Mantorok chats: I miss the game being so chaotic. It was a madhouse and it was so fun cause of it
Valken chats: with the tv show on the horizon I think we will see some life again, eventually
Dono chats: mmmmm dark beer
Aira chats: it would help if fades actually raided
Cahal chats: bobo! I was trying to remember his name, it was hardish to spell wasn't it?
Mantorok chats: Boboliosie
Cahal chats 'He murdered me on multiple characters.'
You chat 'pretty sure i stil have him alaised on my warrior.. LOL wow i might want to login once ina while'
Mantorok chats 'Boboliosie and Torit. GOd that guy was entertaining'
You chat 'i still where all the time waiting for a same side stab. havnt even heard of one in a long time
Mantorok chats 'So much raging at him, but I was laughing the whole time'
Valken chats 'Murdering isnt as much fun now days, people just bolt, or call tons.'
Valken chats 'probably because less murders to group up as well'
You chat 'bobo was my first door over and over. I finally learned not to go south of fm when he was on'
Mantorok chats: That's what I mean about the chaos
Mantorok chats: The game used to be so dangerous, and it made it SO fun
chat couldnt afk anywhere but clan rooms without being attacked
Mantorok chats 'Go out Caemlyn west gate, dung a trolloc. Go south to Lugard. dung a Seanchan, Run east toward Tear. dung mc/stabber'
Mantorok chats 'Exactly. Game was so chaotic and it made it soooooooo fun'
Mantorok chats 'Had a hell of a learning curve, but when you got used to it there was just nothing better'
You chat 'i really hope with the show we get more.. we all need to go back to spam voting..lol'
Mantorok chats 'spread the word across the internet. We've gotten a few people doing that lately :P'
Aira chats 'sounds like my first day here'
You chat 'what else can we do Mantorok? :P'
Mantorok chats 'reddit, related fantasy forums, the actual mudconnect forums etc
Rucyn chats 'I think kappie and I are going to start streaming wotmud on twitch.'
Regulus chats 'hahah, that would be great'
Mantorok chats 'Oh man. We had the idea of asking Lykan to stream his pking on a slight delay'
Mantorok chats 'Show what the highest skill threshhold is like'
Tuvia chats 'track was first trolloc to kill me :('
Mantorok chats 'Kryyg used to find me and my buddy in the wretch cave
You chat 'oo man i died in wretch cave all the time..
Tuvia chats 'i mapped the spine the day it opened with noctem and cautet and we got hurricaned by eleanor'
Mantorok chats 'or the daily "how do I get back from the half-troll throwing me" chat'
Rucyn chats 'I did that... like a week ago Mantorok haha.'
Rucyn chats 'tried grab rope, climb rope, die you stupid rope. Nothin
Tuvia chats 'hold onto that rope'
Mantorok chats 'hold it then climb up'
Aira chats 'someone has to drop rope from the ledge, I think'
Mantorok chats 'Or Dougan being the bane of the mud'
Mantorok chats 'caning the square and people end up on water and stuff'
You chat 'what you dougan zone? wild group appears'
Mantorok chats 'or someone, not naming names, using fireworks in a square with 20 - 30+ people'

We miss you all!! come back spead the news. Lets get the chaos rolling.

Cyric chats: bloody crows everywhere.
Adella chats: Nope. Only know lockpick set on caemy theif prac
Aira chats: yeah, know that one too, but that's the only one
Mantorok chats: I miss that too.
Mantorok chats: A crow follows you
Mantorok chats: You narrate 'dung'
Mantorok chats: *Fade* has arrived from the east, riding a black shadow stallion within 5 minutes.
Mantorok chats: then we can really get the nostalgia going by re-enacting the grangh log for all to enjoy on narrates
Mantorok chats: bringing back that roleplay
Rucyn chats: hah

Nettle

Re: Memories of Chaos..

Post by Nettle » Tue May 17, 2016 5:30 pm

*sniff* I thought this was going to be about Chaos, instead it's the Mantorok echo chamber.

Shimu

Post by Shimu » Tue May 17, 2016 5:42 pm

I will never get back that time I wasted skimming over this.

Mantorok

Post by Mantorok » Tue May 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Slander!