Updating the main site?

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Graeme

Re: Updating the main site?

Post by Graeme » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:54 am

What's his logic behind all of this?

Elysia

Post by Elysia » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:47 am

edrin wrote:the only thing you can do is bend over and take it a like a man because there's no way to change the situation.
I always compare it to the impact any single individual of our community can have on world peace. Sometimes you just have to accept you can't do anything about a specific issue and pick something that does lie within the realm of possibilities. I understand the need for some people to know the why, but in WoTmud's case whether someone's reasoning is solid as a rock or full of holes, the bottom line is that arguing takes energy (and is usually frustrating as hell, increasing risk of burnout) and there's more worthy changes to spend time and energy on. Like actual ingame things.

@Elo: see? I did hear you volunteering and saw you mention compiling a list of something, but didn't know nothing happened after that. Either way, at least you knew the why and I didn't. ;)

Razhak

Post by Razhak » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:58 am

See! Worrying about the state of the mud is like worrying about world peace!

*runs off to go solve the world hunger problem*

Astolfo

Post by Astolfo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:58 am

Razhak wrote:See! Worrying about the state of the mud is like worrying about world peace!

*runs off to go solve the world hunger problem*
Soylent Green of course!

Mangler

Post by Mangler » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:45 pm

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

Vaen

Post by Vaen » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Mangler wrote:SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!
Oh relax kids, I've got a gut feeling Uter's around here somewhere hahahahaha, after all isn't there a little Uter in all of us? hahahaha... hahaha, in fact, you might even say we just ate Uter, and he's in our stomachs... right now! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!... Wait, scratch that one.