PVE to create more PK

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Harun

Re: PVE to create more PK

Post by Harun » Thu May 09, 2024 4:58 pm

Tusty wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 7:54 am
I’ll add to that the overabundance of OP bonuses which tilts the balance in most pk situations to where you’re left with either playing extremely lame, which admittedly I’ve been known to do, to playing extremely conservative which is boring for all.
I think this is actually backwards. Bonuses are flatter than they've ever been, including the difference between masters and non masters. Never been easier for anyone to die to anyone, and a lot of people don't want to die on their bonused alts so they either don't play them or play conservatively.

That said, I still think there's something weird going on with abs mitigation and ranked damage, and it makes playing low in abs really miserable vs. a few years ago. Or something. Taking 5 damage from a bash and 10 from a kick seems pretty excessive.

Tusty

Re: PVE to create more PK

Post by Tusty » Thu May 09, 2024 8:34 pm

Man idk. I agree with some of that but the failing flees when fighting a fade just seems like training wheels on a shadow stallion.