Retroactive punitive policies

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Harker

Re: Retroactive punitive policies

Post by Harker » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:06 pm

Draconus wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:41 pm
The game is so much worse off now that the players who apparently barely even pay attention when they are on, and are mostly playing another game, are gone...

Oh what oh what will the game do now that these useless players that add nothing to the game go?!

What's comical is that anyone even half as active as these PvErs would get the scalp requirements in less than a week. Regardless of how good they are in pk...
I'm sorry are you implying that I don't add anything to the game? The hundreds of people I've helped throughout the years probably would beg to differ. But you do you. How many people have you helped? When's the last time you took 30 minutes out of your play time to explain something to it new player?

Rig

Post by Rig » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 pm

Think it’s a weird stance to say you actively destroy anyone who comes after you for rares etc and then consistently attack people personally who might end up running into you and attacking you in-game. Kind of pot calling the kettle black when you dung on pkers for trying to pk while simultaneously whinging about pkers not respecting the fact that you don’t want to pk

Taziar

Post by Taziar » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:22 pm

Rig wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 pm
Think it’s a weird stance to say you actively destroy anyone who comes after you for rares etc and then consistently attack people personally who might end up running into you and attacking you in-game. Kind of pot calling the kettle black when you dung on pkers for trying to pk while simultaneously whinging about pkers not respecting the fact that you don’t want to pk
All you and your crew do is attack people personally... there are posts on this forum of you calling me a well-dressed person of quality lol

Harker

Post by Harker » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:25 pm

Taziar wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:22 pm
Rig wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 pm
All you and your crew do is attack people personally... there are posts on this forum of you calling me a well-dressed person of quality lol
I too had this problem out of that crew in a different Clan. The sad thing was I didn't realize it was the Forum filter I thought they were just insulting me in some weird way.

Rig

Post by Rig » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:43 pm

Yea, 100% that was me telling you not to be a well-dressed person of quality and leak my clans bonuses at the time. You argued about freedom of informations or something and got mad. Didn’t matter though, good m8 Paladyr leaked our bonuses anyway.

Rig

Post by Rig » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:43 pm

But it’s likely that if you’re being a well-dressed person of quality I’ll probably tell you, so I’m sure it was well deserved

Taziar

Post by Taziar » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:17 pm

Rig wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:43 pm
Yea, 100% that was me telling you not to be a well-dressed person of quality and leak my clans bonuses at the time. You argued about freedom of informations or something and got mad. Didn’t matter though, good m8 Paladyr leaked our bonuses anyway.
Use the search function to find the post, had nothing to do with that, it was just you being you.

AND that info was on the wiki 2 years? before I ever had a wiki account.. and I still won't let any information get wholesale deleted off the wiki without it being done by someone with an account and a note to as why they deleted it.

Rig

Post by Rig » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:36 pm

Please link, because I have 4 posts, 5 now, using well-dressed person of quality and none of them are directed at you anywhere I can find.

Tolza

Post by Tolza » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:10 pm

Well, that went over like a fart in the Amerlyn's chamber.

Sqwak

Post by Sqwak » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:13 pm

As a poorly dressed person of abysmal quality, this thread has been some of the best WoTMAD popcorn I've consumed in many a moon.

I think it is likely a good change. The player characters of the MUD are supposed to be the heroes and champions of the common people. They should have the RP cojones to wage war for their clan as the legendary badasses of whom tales are told. BOOM! RP pretense to require PK.

However, I think there should be a 3 month grace period before the PvE QP hosepipe is closed for those lacking the required scalp count. That way they can continue to play the way they wish and progress while also spacing out the need to PK over time - a scalp or two a week is nearly trivial if you actually PK. If a barely competent buffoon like me can stumble along as well as I have in PK, you capable lot shouldn't have anything to complain about.

Finally, some of you are just spectacularly capable of being an ass to strangers on the internet. Maybe don't do that, yeah?