DS Tournament of Champions

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Equitant

DS Tournament of Champions

Post by Equitant » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:04 pm

Maggots,

The Great Lord has tasked me with testing his soldiers and ensuring they are prepared to embrace Him. This event will take place Saturday, March 19th at 13:00 game time (EST). The proving grounds will be disclosed at the time of the event with rules and instructions to follow. Worm champions will be be richly awarded based on a number of different categories.

Scrawled in human blood,

Equitant, the People's Fade

The prize pool will include an assortment of rare stuff based on the number of participates. The more players we get for this, the more fun it will be. Unfortunately, remorts or anyone using a piercing weapon will not be permitted entry as they are a balancing issue. More details to follow. If you wish to donate to the prize pool, seek me out.

Equitant

Re: DS Tournament of Champions

Post by Equitant » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:09 pm

This will be an original team based event, or series of events, depending on how many people are involved. Once teams are determined and rules established, teams will have a brief period of time to determine their strategy. Then the killing will commence!

Prizes so far include:
Heron longsword
Heron scabbard
Wicked axe
Dirks
Jcuff(s)
Gown(s)
And more!

More updates to come, along with more prizes!

blokhed

Post by blokhed » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:48 pm

Boo. I'm on vacation then.

Equitant

Post by Equitant » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Bunch of Steel Abs added.
Last edited by Equitant on Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Equitant

Post by Equitant » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:48 pm

War Maul added.

briana

Post by briana » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:31 am

why would you count rogues out. They'll just die, or they'll just win. Depending on your rogue.

Equitant

Post by Equitant » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:49 pm

Tournament of Champions postponed due to scheduling conflicts! Sorry team. Likely going to be April 2 now as i'm out of town next week. I will update accordingly. It will be fun, I promise!

Briana - Rogues are not excluded. Piercing weapons of any kind are excluded. The reason why will be clear once instructions are given as to what the games involve. Hope to see as many of you there as possible!