Two ideas

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Harker

Two ideas

Post by Harker » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:47 pm

So a couple ideas that would interest me maybe others.

First how come there is no craftable flail? That would be cool you could make a one-handed and two-handed variety or just a 1.5 hand. I guess we could also get a javelin in there too.

Second actually this is going to be a three-parter because I had a different idea. So there's like throwing knives which are readily available and you can buy in bulk. Why isn't there a javelin equivalent? Like maybe a little more damage or more OB than a throwing knife and a place where you can buy as many as you want? Oh and for sure less weight. Actually come to think of it the way stuff weighs in this game is outlandish but I guess no more outlandish than getting hitting the head to bloody fragments and being okay. Or holding an oil Stone and a lantern and wielding a weapon and wearing a shield while your rings make you more dodgy somehow.

3rd and this was actually the second idea. Can projectiles and certain other projectile type things and also herbs not be made to count toward your rent limit? Or at the very least count for half? With the rent limit yes I know there's the way to get around it everyone knows how to do that but who wants to spend 45 minutes to change a character? Well I guess some people do but that's between them and their Jesus.