Bring in New and Old blood to MUD

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Gloria

Re: Bring in New and Old blood to MUD

Post by Gloria » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:50 am

Dunno how long I've been gone but I can tell you reasons why I left. Simply put, I grew up got married had kids and just moved on with life. It's had nothing to do with the game or the people for that matter. This is the best mud I've played and I was addicted. Not looking forward to playing Gloria again because I've forgotten how. The hardest part about returning is that I have to relearn everything from spams to equipment, pracs, pk, rules laws. I don't have the time to invest like before. Maybe advertising to a certain age group might be a solution? Hold a census!

Protus

Post by Protus » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:57 am

Or like the great Mitch Grinder. "The focus group knows all"

Serilda

Post by Serilda » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Hello. I just registered on forums. I didn't know they existed.

Mantorok

Post by Mantorok » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Serilda wrote:Hello. I just registered on forums. I didn't know they existed.
Hello there!

Post by Guest » Thu May 26, 2016 8:08 am

langois wrote:I laugh at people who think it's tragic or cronisim when they don't succeed in the game.

This isn't a single player game where if you screw up you can just type reset. We are all real people so if you act like an idiot all the time you won't go far. It's not unfair, it's how things are supposed to work.
And if lots of people act like idiots then there are fewer people around overall? Idiots tend to stick around longer than non-idiots. I know, I was one :)

Meshi

Post by Meshi » Thu May 26, 2016 8:13 am

^ (guest) ^