Mounted bash bonus should be mood based.

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
isabel

Re: Mounted bash bonus should be mood based.

Post by isabel » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:40 pm

Fun and informative thread to read and i think anyone with a sense of fairness would agree that troll bash and human bash should be same.

That said, I think there is a perception that getting eqed horses into North pk is effortless and it isn't. People -have- to do this or die stupidly so they do it and it looks like nothing.

But ask any casual player how annoying the fd warhorse cost is. Or how happy they are to run across a random eqed shadow. Or why people sometimes risk dying to retain their eqed horse. Or why people think riding razors into pk is to much effort for the likelihood of horse attrition.

I'm sure getting a tea requires more work than an eqed horse but I think pkers also go through horses like water. You can go 2n and run into a big group and have to run like hell and be ready to ditch that new horse and buy another. I've seen people go through 3-4 horses in a pk session.

Same can be said for teas of course but you do get to pick and choose a bit with it.