The one that got away..

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Harun

Re: The one that got away..

Post by Harun » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:35 pm

langois wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:45 pm
While we might not have been close, and we could be downright belligerent towards each other that never bled into my time on ds. When you needed a trolloc or I needed a fade we put differences aside and played our characters together.

You’ve had an enormous impact on the game, some good, some bad and the same could be said for the games impact on you i’m sure.
Seconded. Beyond the griping and friction of crossrace PK, I always felt like you treated me fairly over on darkside. Take care.

Protus

Post by Protus » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:20 pm

Although I disagreed with you on many many occasions I am glad I got to fight with and against you. You were good for the mud on most occasions and I appreciated it. As someone who literally played with or against you for most of the 22 years here I can say you were great to have on my team and a pain in the ass to fight against. I loved the commitment to playing abs as a fade still even though it got you killed a bunch.

Thanks for being apart of the community for so long and caring about the game that means so much to a lot of us.

-Corey

myzec

Post by myzec » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:44 pm

Fair well Doctor Razhak. In my mind you have stamped your name in the hall of legends and while we butted heads from time to time I always respected you and enjoyed some great moments with you. I have many fond memories but one that stood out was you saying let’s wait 2 more min at Kandori Lithe for someone to pop in after waiting 15 min… ok ok sure…90 seconds later a scalp walks in. I laughed so hard.

Divina

Post by Divina » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:02 am

myzec wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:44 pm
I have many fond memories but one that stood out was you saying let’s wait 2 more min at Kandori Lithe for someone to pop in after waiting 15 min… ok ok sure…90 seconds later a scalp walks in. I laughed so hard.
Oh course that could only be Deedlit.

Foil

Post by Foil » Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:57 pm

My first Gaidin mentor. Tried so hard to get me to do the right thing and I pretty much listened to none of it. You're a good dude, take care.

Loret

Post by Loret » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:55 pm

is it just me or did anyone else get really sad when they read this? end of an era :cry:

Ashlee

Post by Ashlee » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:01 am

Never knew you except being on the other side of pk. But it’s undeniable the impact you had on this game. All the best to you! Hopefully you still drop by on occasion to cross blades!

Drybones

Post by Drybones » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:14 pm

Thanks for the years of making things happen, it was always an adventure. Best of luck.

Firimei Lang

Post by Firimei Lang » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:12 am

We started at the same time. I had up and many more downs. Life was not the greatest and the reflected on my mid career.
We fell out big time and things got really misconstrued.
Like your days we learn about life a lot when we start a game etc.

I don't dislike you, in fact have respect for you and your tenacious attitude.
I hope you're family are doing well and you get to enjoy life.
Player of many whom you used to know
Hugs

Reyne

Post by Reyne » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:24 pm

<3

Had lots of fun times running into Razhak unexpectedly or rushing to an Accepted's aid after they were ambushed.