FD defence - RP & PK question

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
isabel

FD defence - RP & PK question

Post by isabel » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:58 pm

Hey all,

Now that we have a heron in the game - it can obviously go the way of people farming it etc, but we also felt it's a great RP opportunity for us to plan war strategy with allies, come up with actual pk support ideas or really jus RP stuff.

IF you (or your clan) would like to -purely- RP around this (shadow is sendinding waves of attackers, we have upped the defence but what will happen if they break through, or like what IS the dark one after, or in the last onslaught on FD cryptic scrolls were found on the corpse of one of their generals - what is THAT about?! --- anything really) - we could do that!

IN CASE you would like to be more involved OOC on the LS side (get qps, kill ds who farmed the heron and get the heron that way rather than go for it on DS), it would be an opportunity to plan some war strategy - i feel ilke this would be more fun if it's not on open forums so that there is some element of surprise in the pk. We could make a discord group to discuss this - but obviously it has to be with people largely planning to pk on their LS chars/clans so that we don't have a conflict of interest. :twisted:

We have a lot of tactical experts on the game so would be fun to do this a bit more intentionally - I am going to ask Eol and Rhys to start with.

smackdown

Re: FD defence - RP & PK question

Post by smackdown » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:48 pm

Smackdown bash guards.
Smackdown bash Agelmar.
Smackdown bash Sanje.
No defense.
All offense.

davee

Post by davee » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:28 pm

So the problem you're going to run into or I should say problems is going to be Discord and the playground.

Frederica

Post by Frederica » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:15 pm

I hear the call, and offer my support to the brave defenders of Fal Dara. Should a blade make a hole in you, I will help stitch it up!

kai

Post by kai » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:30 pm

The stench of Illianers has been cleared from our streets; and the Mayeners are sticking to their shoals.
Any Defender not on active duty in the stone is welcome to confer and assist our allies in defending Fal Dara.
Logs of strategy meets; pk logs when outnumbered, and particularly pk logs using and developing strategies discussed will be awarded.