Later skaters. For good this time.

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Vannor

Later skaters. For good this time.

Post by Vannor » Wed May 17, 2023 12:29 pm

At my request Austin has flagged all my characters for deletion.

At the cost of 68altqs I've had my 1000+ qps R6 DL demorted and some huge count of qps deducted from another. Well beyond 8x or 10x punishment. But it is what it is, I won't be appealing it. The only irony is that they told me when I reported a bunch of cheating around the same time that item hand ins don't go back far enough to prove anything, so I guess it was a bit if a firetruck you to my own detriment. I'll wear it.

It's been a great run and I genuinely enjoyed playing with most of you over the years.

Special shout-out to the players of Jaster, Zangief, Dovain, Antioch, Foil and Myzec for making the game fun over the last few years in particular.

Shout-out to everyone on DS, I wish I'd gotten to the side sooner, you're all a great bunch to play with and once I got there I never looked back. The DSDS group in particular are a great bunch.

To a handful of the BT crowd, good people.

Take care all, and enjoy it while it still lasts.

No replies needed

Cheers

myzec

Re: Later skaters. For good this time.

Post by myzec » Wed May 17, 2023 3:04 pm

Honestly my friend this is a massive gift and something you will be thankful for. I have amazing memories playing this game with you and I will always remember how generous you are with everyone. You have more exciting things to spend your time on these days. I am just glad I can still keep in contact with you and sneak the odd game in when we both have time. I just got a flashback of you, me and Foil raiding down south. So much fun! Later skater!

Asandra

Post by Asandra » Wed May 17, 2023 4:13 pm

Told you how I feel, shall not repeat here.
Thanks for your help and kindness.

See ya later.

hasp

Post by hasp » Wed May 17, 2023 10:00 pm

Only fairly recently got to know you but thanks for always being a good dude and helpful with everything. Sad I only really got to know you for the last 6 months. Take care man.

geom

Post by geom » Thu May 18, 2023 1:49 am

Laters man been pleasure to pk with/against you

Geom/Erevos

faul

Post by faul » Fri May 26, 2023 11:05 pm

👋

Loret

Post by Loret » Wed May 31, 2023 5:05 pm

thanks for putting your spin on the place! Was fun! I hate that your alts are getting toasted in event this feeling wears off and you want to get involved again.

Rig

Post by Rig » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:46 pm

The irony is not lost on me

Foil

Post by Foil » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:01 am

Later bud, had some funny nights that's for sure.

Games a shell of what it once was, the name might be the same but isn't much left.

I go back and forth with my feelings towards the staff and their way of handling dung. Heavy handed at times doesn't even encompass some of the punishments that get handed down. But, when it's your sandbox you can choose the rules as you see fit. So what can ya really do about it. If ya choose to play, you choose to accept the mood swings and sliding scale of justice the administrators have.

Draconus

Post by Draconus » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:34 pm

To answer your question about what one can do about it... Perhaps the answer is to not cheat?!