can we change mob lead back? it sucks now

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Gretchen

Re: can we change mob lead back? it sucks now

Post by Gretchen » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:03 am

yeh but the same remorts get mob lead to widening the gap between remorts/normal non masters even more

numbers are low atm mob lead in pk is really not needed learn to pk dont use a crutch

but for smobing bringing back old mobs would go a long way towards helping people requip during quieter times when you cant get enouh ppl to smob

Sarinda

Post by Sarinda » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:46 am

Gretchen wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:03 am
but for smobing bringing back old mobs would go a long way towards helping people requip during quieter times when you cant get enouh ppl to smob
This is where I use my mob almost exclusively and I definitely have seen that there are some limitations that make it hard to use well. I don’t mind a lag from ordering commands, but I wish it could initiate bashes against other mobs. Also, is there something that prevents master mobs from fleeing from most smob rooms or makes it more likely to fail? If that was added, those two changes would make it so much more useful for smobbing in quiet time zones.

Gretchen

Post by Gretchen » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:20 am

yeh its the no mob rooms outside the smobs that they cant flee in to it actually worked better with the whole retreat command thing as u could order it to disengage then order it out the room but even if that still worked u now have the lag spike that would stop it working

livendros

Post by livendros » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:14 pm

Sarinda wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:46 am
Gretchen wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:03 am
This is where I use my mob almost exclusively and I definitely have seen that there are some limitations that make it hard to use well. I don’t mind a lag from ordering commands, but I wish it could initiate bashes against other mobs. Also, is there something that prevents master mobs from fleeing from most smob rooms or makes it more likely to fail? If that was added, those two changes would make it so much more useful for smobbing in quiet time zones.
There's rarely ever going to be enough people anymore. It's only going to get worse until someone finally pulls the plug. Which I predict in the next couple years.