time for a break

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Loret

time for a break

Post by Loret » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:21 am

hello!

I have had a lot of fun since clanning but, I think I need to switch up my daily routine a bit. I will probably pop in now and again but, I think largely I'll be spending more time outside of the world of WOT than in it! Nothing happened in game or anything dramatic, I just think it's time to shake things up outside of the game haha. I'll probably spend my lunch hours trying to be more healthy this year, go for walks instead of hunt channelers (although it does get my heart beating sometimes!), fixing stuff up around the house, ya know - boring adult things :D anywho, I will see you guys around! Loved all the people I've met over the past couple of months and pk'd with/against. So much fun!

I have been getting an itch play a good survival game and have never played Day Z, so im on the fence right now but definitely hunting for something that has PVP elements and also preferably zombie/open world. Open to suggestions! I tried Deadpoly and wasn't nut's about it. Very low playerbase but a fun game for an hour or two.

Zombiod looks cool but, I don't have anyone to play with so im reluctant.

Ciao!

Rentris

Re: time for a break

Post by Rentris » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:40 am

Project Zomboid is awesome. Highly recommend it. Even in solo it feels like a true zombie survival simulator.

Day Z can be great, but it's better with friends.

I understand burnout. It happens to everyone. I'm almost there again myself, but am hoping to wrap up some goals before I go.
Hope you accomplish what you seek out to do. It's been fun playing with you across various alts.

Loret

Re: time for a break

Post by Loret » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:44 am

yes you as well! I'd also like to shout out Relena, Ashlynn, and Zygoat for being really fun to pal around with and pk with when opportunity arises. Those are all really cool people if you haven't gotten the chance to hang out with them yet!