Expanded Treasurer/Clan Progression

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Fyra

Re: Expanded Treasurer/Clan Progression

Post by Fyra » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:37 pm

I agree with others here. I think it should be deposit only and used to buy perks. Also love the idea of making free honing one of those perks.

Draz

Post by Draz » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:39 am

As much as I’ve been planning to sell rares for cash I agree that the withdrawal option unbalances things and isn’t specifically needed

Alternatively - make only heavily used rares able to be turned in for cash :) :) it’ll spring an entirely new economy that will be HILARIOUS

Reyne

Post by Reyne » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:36 pm

I use withdraw pretty heavily to stock up on trinkets from the Lugard market. For what it's worth. That is way too much time, though, and I can't really think of another fix. I think I asked before if we can have a higher withdraw amount option to cut down on the number of withdrawals but was told the mobol is already tight (if I remember right, don't want to hunt through the forums at the moment).

Could we do something like the clan can pay to have a mob that issues 3-4 tickets per boot that translate to a free hone/harden at the smith?

Rodger

Post by Rodger » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:09 pm

I spent a ton of time using the cash option to arbitrage various deals and bulk up on cash, thought it was very fun. If anything I think up the withdrawl to 2500 gold (basically a full bank account), then it would be easier to track. I guess removing it is also an option, but I really thought it was a fun way to provide balance and get gear out of the game. Provide balance in the sense that the gold value was a way to peg various items worth.

Rig

Post by Rig » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:16 pm

I think a higher withdrawal limit would probably be more beneficial and less time consuming for you.

Probably more around the value of a jcuff, which is the item of least cash value on turn-in?

I’ve used it to pay KMG for various clans, who then in turn deposited it into their own clan treasurer after making a deal, and stuff like that. It opens a lot of avenue for roleplay.

Mronz

Post by Mronz » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:18 pm

Another example, I think, some players have found enjoyment/profit out of selling rares to the clan treasurers,
Instead of stopping withdraws, because it is a huge time sink, as is,
Retain the feature the players are enjoying/using, while making it less a time sink.

1. Up withdraw amount, either tieing it to clan rank or not,.
2. Up withdraw amount to something like 2,500 gold, and cap it at twice a day, this should significantly reduce the workload.

I also actually like the idea of making harden/hone a clan purchaseable feature, again, not an unreasonable cost, but don't do this, and also remove withdraws at the same time.

We want to find more things players want/enjoy, not remove them when we find them.

Feneon

Post by Feneon » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:35 pm

For now until it is adjusted withdrawal feature has been removed.

A weaponsdealer named Harley has taken residence in Remen. He will purchase rares for cash from any race or player. But, he takes 10% off the top. Be careful with higher weights, that amount of gold in the inventory will drain moves.