Are players leaving?

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Aureus

Re: Are players leaving?

Post by Aureus » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:01 am

Yeah. It was really shitty for old players coming back, and a reason not to log in. Made zero sense. So yes, Imms can clear rent debt manually very easily now, but also rent is much cheaper, and rent debt gets automatically cleared for long-term rent (28+ days) so you'll never log back in with a massive debt after a while away.

Tyrex

Post by Tyrex » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:56 am

Can I get a refund of the herons I sold a few years ago because I figured I’d never get them out of rent

Equitant

Post by Equitant » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:10 pm

Yes, as long as you sign a 1 year commitment.

Alvana

Post by Alvana » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:54 pm

zankou wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:46 pm
That said, I’m hardly an innocent victim. I’ve been involved in the toxicity and for that I apologize to the player base.
250ish posts in this thread with people pointing out problems they have, and this was the first (only?) person to step forward and say "Yeah, I'm definitely part of the problem here. Sorry." I cannot overstate how much respect I have for you after reading that. Thanks, Zankou.
I'm sorry for calling you names that one time I got butthurt. It was wrong of me to lash out and I wish I could take it back.

This is a hard thread to read. There's a lot of history in this community, a lot of hurt feelings and old grudges being dug up. On the other hand, it's inspiring because some people are starting to listen to each other and understand things from perspectives they hadn't considered. Conversations like this are where peace finds a foothold. Thanks to everyone who's been civil and constructive.