could the gold smelting % be upped or a less risky mine added please?

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Callesa

could the gold smelting % be upped or a less risky mine added please?

Post by Callesa » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:09 am

I used to enjoy mining but this is far too much. Getting 2 bullions out of 12 hunks of ores (pretty average success rate, whenever I try), that is really not good enough for the risk and time spent. Getting killed often in the mines because they are very comfortable for SS while the activity itself drains mvs and adds weight of the carried ores, that is annoying.

Could either the reward be upped (so that 12 hunks of ore would normally give about 4 bullions) or could we also get some veins of ore in other places too?

Like this, the mines are just a too easy scalp farm for SS. And given the risks (as the activity itself puts you more at risk through the mvs drain and carried heavy ores) and the rather long time spent mining (as getting ore is on % too) + a long journey through almoth to the only smelting crucible (and also the 20 gc fee) I think the rewards are really far too low.

The 25, or 33, or even 50% of success at smelting would be much more appropriate.

And it wouldn't bring any huge influx of crafted trinks, as the other components are often on % too (gems), or in limited supply (the sharan market pieces), with limited crafting pace, and with huge gc costs.

Elysia

Re: could the gold smelting % be upped or a less risky mine added please?

Post by Elysia » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:46 pm

I've upped the %s a bit.

Stomp

Post by Stomp » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:57 pm

Elysia wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:46 pm
I've upped the %s a bit.
Please do the same for gem mining! 2 hours to get 0 large gems is not fun game play!

Callesa

Post by Callesa » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:15 am

Elysia wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:46 pm
I've upped the %s a bit.
Thank you, awesome!