Clan Transfers

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Feneon

Re: Clan Transfers

Post by Feneon » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:15 pm

We as staff should have noted that this wasn't approved long before 5 weeks had lapsed.

It was our fault for not closing the loop on this with each other and Siro is not being thrown under the bus here.

Viva, we are sorry that you spent five weeks in Dragonsworn before we had a conversation about how you got into that clan. It must have made you feel like you are being targeted as a player for something that we approved. We have corrected the clan transfer information and in the future we will engage in dialogue to ensure that this doesn't happen to another character. This decision, though, is final and this thread isn't doing anyone any favors.

Elysia

Re: Clan Transfers

Post by Elysia » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:08 pm

Viva wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:36 pm
Please read... again.
The character had previously sought a transfer and was denied. It's not the first time they've attempted to go to non-adminstrative immortals to pursue a goal they'd been warned against by admins.
The above is a lie. Categorically untrue.
There's a new development regarding this.

On December 10th 2020, someone approached one of our 102s about Viva becoming a novice and losing all her qps and them being restored to her (minus the 200) once she shawls. Because Tower roleplay is so vastly different from any other clan, really, that was a no. This has been why Vampa said Viva has done this before.

Until today, it was thought that the person asking this was Viva. Turns out it wasn't and it was another player. I assume Viva spoke to this player and they took it upon themselves to ask an imm, which lead to this. Honestly, this must be one of the few times when an Aes Sedai 'meddling' had repercussions in real life.

So I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to Viva for Staff mistakenly thinking and suggesting that she had asked about a transfer before. Wile Vampa was not lying, what we thought was the truth, actually wasn't.