Clan Transfers

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Detritus

Re: Clan Transfers

Post by Detritus » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:05 pm

But is KMG master equivilent to any other clan in game?
By far the easiest route to 1k/3k qps in the game fully automated.(I'm not saying it's easy or not time consuming but it's nothing compared with other clans)

Look at it from the other perspective.
Asking for a clan weave, not getting it then trying to transfer into a clan weave instead.
This is facts, how perception of these facts is taken varies by person.

I'm more surprised at the at the 100% vote approval from dragonsworn(how many active people does it need to vote?) than any imm actions.
Last edited by Detritus on Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tesyl

Post by Tesyl » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:07 pm

I am not contending the rule change, Detritus. I think it's a good one. I'm contending it should not be retroactive.

Sannil Sandal

Post by Sannil Sandal » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:10 pm

What disadvantage though??? They're back in the original clan with full qps and rank status intact, without kmg having a vote for readmission.

Theres no loss here other than what sounds like a player picking imms theyll get a favourable response with, to push them through a process that wasn't approved.
Last edited by Sannil Sandal on Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Viva

Post by Viva » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:11 pm

Sannil Sandal wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:10 pm
What disadvantage though??? They're back in the original clan with full qps and rank status intact, without kmg having a vote for readmission.

Theres no loss here other than what sounds like a player picking imms theyll get a favourabke response with, to push them through a process that wasn't approved.
It is a lie. Viva NEVER attempted another transfer, and was never denied. I have not EVER cherry picked an immortal to get a favorable response.

Siro

Post by Siro » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:13 pm

This is not a retroactive rule change. Viva's initial transfer was not within the rules at the time because I made a mistake. My mistake was corrected and then the rule was further clarified around KMG transfers specifially.

I'm sorry that happened.

Sannil Sandal

Post by Sannil Sandal » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:14 pm

Siro wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:13 pm
This is not a retroactive rule change. Viva's initial transfer was not within the rules at the time because I made a mistake. My mistake was corrected and then the rule was further clarified around KMG transfers specifially.

I'm sorry that happened.
Mistakes happen Siro, and we all appreciate your effort with your clans and the game in general.

Thankyou for being transparent and honest, hope you keep doing you.

Tesyl

Post by Tesyl » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:16 pm

He played this character and became an established part of our clan for 5 weeks. If you don't see losing that as a disadvantage, then that's your opinion. I'm able to see it as one.

He didn't cherry pick an imm. He went to the clan imm and asked a question. He didn't ask them to do it on the down low, or break some sort of rule. He obviously assumed, with rank 8 changes needed and imms knowing the rules, that the process was followed.

I find it interesting people don't want Vampa bashed, but are totally willing to continuously paint Viva as some manipulative player trying to pull one over on the imms. It's disrespectful, and unwarranted.

Siro, the former rule did not state exception for KMG. It did state staff approval, which he would have no reason to believe didn't happen here. Also, it's been FIVE WEEKS, and anyone with discord and some common sense knows that staff has known about this move for quite some time.

Sannil Sandal

Post by Sannil Sandal » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:17 pm

Viva wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:11 pm
Sannil Sandal wrote:

Theres no loss here other than what sounds like a player picking imms theyll get a favourabke response with, to push them through a process that wasn't approved.
It is a lie. Viva NEVER attempted another transfer, and was never denied. I have not EVER cherry picked an immortal to get a favorable response.
Why would vampa lie?

Vannor

Post by Vannor » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:18 pm

Sannil Sandal wrote:

Theres no loss here other than what sounds like a player picking imms theyll get a favourable response with, to push them through a process that wasn't approved.
Not all loss is measured by QPs and rank status.

Siro is/was the clan imm of Dsworn, so it was the appropriate imm to approach, the clan agreed 100% and then Viva was transferred.

Not sure how your post checks out on any level
Last edited by Vannor on Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vannor

Post by Vannor » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:19 pm

Sannil Sandal wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:14 pm
Siro wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:13 pm

I'm sorry that happened.
Mistakes happen Siro, and we all appreciate your effort with your clans and the game in general.

Thankyou for being transparent and honest, hope you keep doing you.
This however I agree with 1,000%