Braem Patty Changes

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Atkins

Braem Patty Changes

Post by Atkins » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:03 pm

Hate em. Not sure what the motivator for these was either. No need for that andoran patty there as far as I can tell. The new trolloc patty is way too choked off. I do not like running to it when i'm on ds and will not use it in most situations.

Feneon

Re: Braem Patty Changes

Post by Feneon » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:46 pm

I removed the Andoran patrol and the channel restrictions in that room and will look for adjustments in this area. For now the trolloc patrol will remain where it is until we have a better plan in conjunction with moving it.

gok

Post by gok » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:43 am

Been in a fair bit of andor pk lately and the new setup seems to be used much less than the old one. I have seen humans use their patty once and trolls theirs twice. One of these the fade was a little nervous due to the chokey nature. This fade is known for taking risks and is a very good player. I like the idea you were going for but it seems it is not rolling out in practice.

Feneon

Post by Feneon » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:08 pm

While this location is much chokier, the old location had the opposite issue. One problem with the new location was you exited via two doors or the unblockable passage.

I've removed one of the doors that led to the tunnels so it should give another option to trollocs to escape, the same fade, though would have issue with horse mounted to get into the tunnels.