Could we get a better % on the gold smelting,please?

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Callesa

Could we get a better % on the gold smelting,please?

Post by Callesa » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:43 am

Today, I got one bullion out of like 15 nuggets. Very often, I smelt all I can carry, which is like 6-8 ores/nuggets and get nothing. Could we please get a bit better %, so that at least the journey is not totally in vain? It already costs the journey to BE (plus finding/mining the ore), 20 crowns, and so on. It would be great to at least not waste a few hours getting just one or two.

On Ylsa, I craft relatively a lot. But the combined % on all the steps of gold smelting, gem digging, gem sieving, with the high crown price on jewel crafting (not to mention the journey to Shara for some things) makes it really unreasonable and the rewards are not high enough. How many people really craft? I know it shouldn't flood the market, but I think the whole process is right now unreasonably time consuming on top of being expensive.

I'd say the bullions should be at least one in five attemps.

Elysia

Re: Could we get a better % on the gold smelting,please?

Post by Elysia » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:22 am

Nuggets have a lesser chance compared to ore, since you can just pick them up. If you want a higher chance, mine the ore.

Callesa

Re: Could we get a better % on the gold smelting,please?

Post by Callesa » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:39 am

Thanks, what is the current % on ore, please? I'm curious about it.