Someone in France to forward package

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
nooro

Someone in France to forward package

Post by nooro » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:36 pm

Hey guys,
I just wanted to check if I know someone around here that lives in France, and is willing to help me out with something?
I recently bought the new Pixel 6 phone from an online store in France (the device doesn't sell in Sweden), and as part of the bonus of pre-ordering I get a free set of bose 700 headset. Only caveat is that I need to live in France.
So, I thought I'd check if someone on here is willing to receive a package on my behalf and then forward it to me in Sweden.
Of course, I'll cover the cost of shipping the package and I'll add in another 50 euro.

I don't know if there's a rule against this sort of post or something, and if so you can let me know and I'll delete the post. This is just my most international "social media", so I figured I'd ask :)

/Nooro

EDIT: Nvm, issue solved!
Last edited by nooro on Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

livendros

Re: Someone in France to forward package

Post by livendros » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:22 pm

Also don't look in the package.

Eol

Post by Eol » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:51 pm

Good luck Nooro. Well played LIv.

Great thread. Hey guys. I live in Colombia and need help getting a package to Texas. I will handsomely pay you for your assistance but I will need pictures of your children and spouse. Please feel free to reach out to me through the secure app ANOM. 8-)

nooro

Post by nooro » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:59 pm

Snicker

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:24 am

I have a buddy that lives in France, can check with him if you want. Trustworthy guy, worked with him for multiple years and he would definitely do me a favor if I asked. Let me know if you want me to do it, assuming you still need this.

nooro

Post by nooro » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:32 pm

Hey cannibal, I appreciate it! I've found an alternative solution, however. Thanks though :)