Tarendrelle/Damane mobs

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Magdan

Re: Tarendrelle/Damane mobs

Post by Magdan » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:37 pm

Shin hit this pretty much on the head. Kaiz/Espen love to bait you here. These two are far from newbs. Sure in a lot of instances they might need he mobs. But also in a lot they don’t. There not dumb, they know they rack up kills with little risk there. I’ve gotten rocked so hard there by damane simply coming into a no ride or dung room randomly. Roaming channeler mobs suck. Your only defending it because why wouldn’t you lol.

It’s a easy place to master your char. These kids could use a ctf pat in a majority of scenarios. But why when people are so bored for pk they chase there? Logic, if flawed. I get it some instances need this area. A lot don’t though. AS/warder pair etc? Sure. Channelers etc? Sure. Vast majority nah. All for ss having mob support. Don’t get it twisted though. That place is kosher for SS survival if you know what your doing. And being a raken on top? Ez mode.
Last edited by Magdan on Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:39 pm

Point being I can't even cost you 5 qps for the raken kill and you can fly with impunity. I don't think that they need to make life for Seanchan easier so it's weird to bring up watchman in Whitebridge. If you want to play your race and use it as PK instead of RP that is your decision. No one should be putting effort into making it enjoyable for you.

tekela

Post by tekela » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:45 pm

*Laughs in seanchan without mob support east of EF or channelers*

Kaizunshi

Post by Kaizunshi » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:22 pm

Shinobi wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:39 pm
Point being I can't even cost you 5 qps for the raken kill and you can fly with impunity. I don't think that they need to make life for Seanchan easier so it's weird to bring up watchman in Whitebridge. If you want to play your race and use it as PK instead of RP that is your decision. No one should be putting effort into making it enjoyable for you.
Just lol.

Kaizunshi

Post by Kaizunshi » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:23 pm

tekela wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:45 pm
*Laughs in seanchan without mob support east of EF or channelers*
*Cries in Seanchan without pk outside of andor **

Rig

Post by Rig » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:59 pm

All channeling mobs are bad. Especially channeling mobs that status weave. Never understood why they exist.

elodie

Post by elodie » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:01 pm

As I’ve said for awhile though, damane shouldn’t move.

Elysia

Post by Elysia » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:03 pm

tekela wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:29 am
I feel the same way about the BF dreadlord, though that seems to be a lot less ridiculous these days.
If the emote instead of coded weaving actually works for the most part, then the same principle can be applied to other channeling mobs. The question is: does it work sufficiently?

Fermin

Post by Fermin » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:15 pm

The part where the blodfest makes you sit for no apparent reason was terrible, since then the weaving of flame strikes / fireballs that I've seen seem ok...but for all I know it can still make you sit and I just haven't seen it...

I liked the damane in outpost (there was actually a reason to get significant numbers and try to fight there, only 1 needed to block the door and the ships have a set time to come so there was a chance for them to escape). There was still times when 1-2 seanchan fought off more then 10 because of damane (and that was back when damane was a low lvl).

Kryyg

Post by Kryyg » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:20 pm

Seanchan side has had a crutch since the race was implemented. After trolloc rogues seanchan side is for dung tier players.

This thread is ridiculous. So much discussion about the power of mobs. Is there actually any PK in the SW? The side should have just been permanently ended and this mutated nonsense should just end. Keep the zones and mobs and turn it into a smob chain area that DS and LS can both access and fight each other over.