Newest weapon changes

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
arston

Newest weapon changes

Post by arston » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:29 pm

Been noticing lots of small tweaks with the weapons changes that haven't been getting posted about (Which is fine! always gotta work the kinks out with big changes and I get that). Would like to know where the stats are posted though so I can stay on top of them. Can anyone confirm for me if either of these gets updated whenever changes are made?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
(this one is the one Imms posted about in announcement post viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13929 , but seems to not have been updated since the big changes were made)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
(this one has changed a lot more often, including after imms made a post about abs weapons ob going up. This seems to be the more current one, but can anyone confirm for me if this is player-made or imm-made and if it gets updated anytime changes are actually made? Or if theres another spot i can go to in order to get the most current stats?)

Aureus

Re: Newest weapon changes

Post by Aureus » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:35 pm

This is the spreadsheet that I update when I make changes - the one I put into the announce post: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

I do not make edits in any other spreadsheet. We are looking to eventually have an in-game way to view weapon stats so you don't have to refer to a spreadsheet (Itesh has written code to make this possible when examining a weapon, but it depends entirely on Flash approving of it philosophically and also loading it, which is outside our control).

Hope that helps!

arston

Post by arston » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:09 pm

Yes! thank you very much for clarifying! Look forwards to that new option as well :D

Asandra

Post by Asandra » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:19 am

Probably can not check in-game if you don't actually own the weapon though. :?

Tran

Post by Tran » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:42 am

Which spreadsheet has the newest equipment changes?

Thank you!

arston

Post by arston » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:36 pm

We really need a spot that gets updated every time changes to weapons/armor are made.

Currently we have a file under the resources section in forumsthat is where new players would first look but is about 4 years old.
( viewtopic.php?f=109&t=7291 )

we have a google sheet that doesn't have the most recent changes
( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =161256277 )

and we have have random updates in announcements every few days it seems like
( viewtopic.php?f=3&p=144309#p144309 )

So currently the only way to find the actual stats on anything to make any decisions off of is to open up the announcements AND the old google sheet, then ONLY use the google sheet for the ones that are not on the list (which means scouring like 5 posts for every single item that you want to compare anything with). Personally, ive found it faster to alt to a character that has that equipment, type "exa vambraces" etc, and write all the stats on a piece of paper which is a massive headache. Such a headache that its tempting even me to just give up and copy whatever setups i see on the top players

Davor

Post by Davor » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:04 am

Just use what Rig is using. He’s usually a glitch bitch.

Rig

Post by Rig » Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:27 pm

Davor wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:04 am
Just use what Rig is using. He’s usually a glitch bitch.
Abs weapons 8-) 8-) 8-)

Sarryn

Post by Sarryn » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:59 pm

Rollback to pre fk ton of changes to the game 🤓 Some have been nice, a lot are annoying. Constantly changing things just to change things is silly.

Feneon

Post by Feneon » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:57 pm

We're looking to put together our objectives and then we'll share that.

We aren't rerolling backwards, because the win more gameplay is not good for anything but bitterness.

However, we'd like more room to be competitive in setups and we are looking to make it so that dodge can exist, particularly on non-channelers, and be strong in group dynamics.

It is a fair request to have easy access to information. I will look to update the link Aureus posted earlier later this week. Thanks for the ping on this thread.

We will not be making changes for a bit though till we have the right numbers.