How to counter warders.

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Detritus

How to counter warders.

Post by Detritus » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:41 pm

Since apparently it's difficult, here's some of existing game mob mechanics that work and could easily be applied to mobs with cityheads as required.

Mob kick.
Mob Bash.
Mob emote on being bashed.
Mob stands up when bashed.
Mob disengage and changes room order(this is countered some by different bash mechanic of bonded sedai being online)
Dynamic smob mechanics healing mobs on xxxxx happening.(You dont need every last mob to be the same either)

All things currently in game and able to easily make mobs do.

Meneril cannot be killed by a wvd warder, you multibash once and every one of meneril's minions does 50hps emote damage back at you and kills you when it gets bashed.
You dont need every mob at a cityhead to do this, just a couple will eat a wvd basher in no time flat, most cityheads are no-channel(unlike meneril).
Evil braem elyas, does emote damage when you deal melee damage to him.
Evil braem hopper and burn deal emote damage if you bash them.

Belroi/Plains mistress cannot be easily killed by multibashing warder, minions stand up instantly when bashed(warders hit all targets sitting engaged on them only).
Clear spiders cannot be easily killed by multibashing warder, more spiders spawn whenever miss a bash.

Most things can be killed by a non warder binnol(bonded master just has higher obs since they got hard nerfed) and multiple hits with healing channies(this involves multiple people actually doing stuff).

Gorthel cannot be killed by a wvd warder in one hit, they kick and bash too much so you need to vial just to leave room hagg.
Korvak and Murgoz(after upping) cannot be killed by wvd warder, high hp wearing heavy abs they take too long to kill with the emote damage they output along with some counter kick and bashing.

Huge darkhounds despawn if the get bashed by multibash(this breaks half of Akkad's difficulty).
3 mobs with silvak are just as hard as silvak himself(with combinations of kick/stand/disengage) but 2 of them are ungrouped and track out of room.

I play the strongest PvE class in the game(bonded warrior master), I'm not hiding the mechanics or how to counter them, it's all stuff that's been pointed out before. I killed every cityhead covertly purely for the challenge with bunches of trollocs online before there was any discord/playground(terrible) or narrating mobs(also terrible). I dont do it to "farm" qps, I have no plan for rank 8.
I've also died a whole bunch of times pushing the limit of what bonded pair can do without a group.(a group makes lots smobing actually harder)

A warder with sedai offline will try to target bash the top target(most recent to enter) in room engaged on him.
A warder with sedai online will try to target bash the bottom target in the room engaged on him.

Masaj

Re: How to counter warders.

Post by Masaj » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:57 pm

Sir, this is a Wendy's.