Balance Thoughts

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Davor

Re: Balance Thoughts

Post by Davor » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:43 pm

Immortals play fades, WB, channelers, rogues and previously blademasters when they had insane bonuses. There is no other logic as to why certain classes or play styles dominate.

Rig

Post by Rig » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:10 pm

Abs has the highest moves trinks question mark ???

Sarryn

Post by Sarryn » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:53 am

Was definitely hoping for more of a change to abs only items, aka full helm/shiner/burnished/ebony set/heavy gaunts/thick boots/murgoz abs…but heyyy. Goal was to up absers only.

myzec

Post by myzec » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:22 pm

I miss warrior zerk attack. The game is more fun when things go boom.

Firin

Post by Firin » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:42 pm

I don’t know that I miss any particular balance changes, but I’m nostalgic for when we all had so much free time that instead of going in we’d just sit orch ent or split for an hour waiting on the other side to get it together.

Edit- I take it back I definitely miss getting miss-bash stabbed in combat every time I logged on for that one week or two that happened.

Gulwinid

Post by Gulwinid » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:51 am

Hey guys. I haven't been around much lately and I have few questions (thoughts) regarding the changes:

It's very nice that the master dmg was spread out between ranks 1-6. It gives Incentive to the lower ranks. Why was the dmg at rank 7 lowered though?

I've noticed that warrior zerk attack was removed, significantly lowering their DPS. Hunters stayed the same as far as I can tell. And stab dmg is lower now as well.

So to summarize:

Warriors - less DPS
Rogue - less DPS
Hunter - stayed the same
Channies - (The class with the highest DPS since the beginning of time) was never changed?

Reyne

Post by Reyne » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:57 pm

Why was the dmg at rank 7 lowered though?
I think it was to ease up on the masters trucking on non-masters, especially as we're getting newer players.

Hunters could use some love, not totally sure what though.

Stabbers are too easy risk v reward imo.