Change to Master Damage

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Taziar

Re: Change to Master Damage

Post by Taziar » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:07 pm

Eol wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:04 pm
Taziar wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:28 pm
Dovain wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:45 pm

Trolloc warriors can stat 21 strength is bearish at the cost of 17 max con and practically human moves. Other trolloc warriors can quaff strength teas to hit 21 strength.

Trolloc hunters I believe max out at 20 strength. (at least statting a bearish, hunters are limited to 20 str. please correct me if I'm wrong about hunters maxing out at 20 str with a tea)
Bearish hunters can stat 21 str now (tested)
Does that also mean that the current bearish caps are +1 higher in all other categories ie. con also?
There is still a hard cap of 17 Con on Bearish

vaheed

Post by vaheed » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:10 pm

Thore wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:54 am
Davor wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:24 am
Ryzom wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:01 pm
Gaidin get sense/hps/mvs/ob/multibash/regen/attack.

Sedai get sense/400 hp drain/no lag auto-rescued.
10 extra pacs as well
And a feeling of loss and confusion when their partner won't log in to kill dung with them despite asking. (malus, 2x malus for greens and/or dingos and mounties)
That might be because some people don't like to spend very much time on over bonus characters. It thoroughly skews your perspective when you're trying to work on a different character.

Thore

Post by Thore » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:23 pm

vaheed wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:10 pm
Thore wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:54 am
Davor wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:24 am

10 extra pacs as well
And a feeling of loss and confusion when their partner won't log in to kill dung with them despite asking. (malus, 2x malus for greens and/or dingos and mounties)
That might be because some people don't like to spend very much time on over bonus characters. It thoroughly skews your perspective when you're trying to work on a different character.
Preaching to the choir my friend that's why we smob. Would be cool if I felt great about bringing my battle ajah character to battle lol. A man (we're in this case, woman I guess) can dream. But for now, die wicked wetrocks fade and bring me thine loot that I would have rather acquired by vanquishing thine enemies from our lands!

wade

Post by wade » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:00 am

Kryyg wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:51 am
After PKing a bit yesterday. I do wish EVeRYONeS damage was upped to master damage rather than masters being downed. Shits going to take forever to kill.

Bring back more damage for all!! We need more people dying!! Screw the bonuses! High damage for all. Maybe then people will play their regular unclanned Alts too!
This is all that needs to happen ... otherwise let's all have 1000 hps and do tickling damage every hit then no one dies and everyone is happy oh and you get qps for just landing a hit on someone. This game is about dice rolls sometimes the mechanics just doesn't go the way you think it should but that's why you keep coming back and trying again. Being op isn't the objective it's doing something crazy and getting the perfect roll that makes it work and then you feel like got a good thing going. It's not oh he should've died /I shouldn't have died I should have landed this or that. Missing or landing that bash/charge/stab/flee is all part of why we like to play this game to begin with and think about this you can't practice your skills to 100% so why do you expect them to work that way.

On the other hand I do feel like warriors do kinda get the shaft a bit they don't have an added perk inherent to their class now like other classes do ie auto track and stuff like that. There should be a reason to want to play a warrior exclusively for just being a warrior otherwise your just a hunter with no auto track and crap rogue pracs.maybe give warriors autotrack but not the flora/fauna bonus? The mob damage thing is ridiculous so warriors are relegated to basically smob Alts