An Ancient Trolloc Stumbles out of the Shadows.....

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
puny

An Ancient Trolloc Stumbles out of the Shadows.....

Post by puny » Sat May 29, 2021 11:57 pm

A resounding boom echos throughout the Ko'bal Keep as a very heavy stone door slams shut somewhere in the darkness.

An ancient trolloc stumbles out of the shadows, eyes puffy and streaked with red after a prolonged hybernation. He strides through the rooms of the Ko'bal Keep with single-minded purpose headed towards the throne room of his master, H'Kkreth. Bursting through the Whitedoor, he flops fully face down to the ground and crawls in absolute supplication to the foot of the throne.

"I have returned, my Master. After a restless hybernation, rife with nightmares and the occassional dream of tasting the sweet flesh and blood of humans, I am rejuvinated. My body is recovered, and I am ready to serve our Dark Lord and hunt, once more."

A sinister and feral smile creases H'Kkreth's lips revealing fangs still wet with the blood of his last meal. "Good, my Grand Havoc. Go and serve our Lord, again. Hunt.. Hunt.. And do not stop the slaughter until no pathetic human remains, or you die. And should the Wheel respin you, you will hunt again!" With a wave of his clawed hand, H'Kkreth dismisses the ancient trolloc.

Never turning his back, nor even standing from his prostrated position, the ancient trolloc crawls backwards from the throne room. He only dares to stand after he has passed the threshold of the Whitedoor. "I have returned!!!" He shouts into the darkness of Ko'bal Keep. "I have returned, and the blood of the Dark Lord's enemies shall once again wet my blade!"

I'm back, and it's time to hunt, once more.

Neveyan

Re: An Ancient Trolloc Stumbles out of the Shadows.....

Post by Neveyan » Sun May 30, 2021 6:56 am

Nice.

Thore

Re: An Ancient Trolloc Stumbles out of the Shadows.....

Post by Thore » Sun May 30, 2021 11:59 am

Hey wait I thought oldies weren't supposed to want to play this game! /s. You owe me a other Blight cake, worm!