Monthly changes - no channels.

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
idra

Re: Monthly changes - no channels.

Post by idra » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Naerin wrote:No, there's no truce right now. We still can't group.
Naerin is correct.

I can not actually group up with Tower as I'm Tower wanted and FCs can not group up with me as it's against the Tower rules to group up with me. It's also against my own rp in any case.

I do follow the Tower as I'm less likely to get pk'd. Everyone knows trollocs are bloodthirsty monsters and enjoy killing anything in their path.

In Idra's pov, the fact there's so many trollocs around FD make it necessary to group with witches is enough to gall her but she can see why Hand Ravyen decreed this.

And like Child Aira's alts, I've seen *oL group up with FCs on my own alts on both of DS and LS. I'm surprised that Child Aira got called on the carpet though.

Shamara

Post by Shamara » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:32 pm

Tower can't group with wanteds, but many CoL/HoL aren't TV wanted. As for the subset that are wanted, I am willing to discuss pardon options on a case by case basis and have already pardoned one HoL* as Shamara felt he was sincere in his communication and he did the pardon quest assigned.

Thus, from the Tower perspective we can group with CoL/HoL but they can't group with us unless and until they know they won't face punishment if they do.

*On that note, thank you to the Anaiya (Elysia) for always being so responsive to my/our enquiries.

Did a related ToL post: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1572

Spyder

Post by Spyder » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:47 am

Thanks for the clarification guys/girls, I fear that I am ignorant of how the other sides work at times! I think I will just stick with darkside. All this extra political bullshit sounds like a headache. :S