Setting a time/date for DS testing Maradon throneroom

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Elysia

Setting a time/date for DS testing Maradon throneroom

Post by Elysia » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Hey all,

With Maradon throneroom acting up and me not finding what the heck is up with it, I'd like to set a time/date for a DS group to log on and try a few hits under my supervision. Preferably including 1 or more masters with mobs, so we can also try without to eliminate causes.

The cityhit won't count towards your fadequest, but I will create a safe testing environment so LS can't hit you, you will have your gear returned if you die etc. and reimburse levels lost. If all goes well, we can figure out the how/why of Maradon seeming to ignore face off and people can hit it again.

How does Sunday or Monday 7 or 8 pm (server) sound?

Ely

Baal

Re: Setting a time/date for DS testing Maradon throneroom

Post by Baal » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:06 pm

If Sunday, I won't be there. If Monday, I will!

Mantorok

Post by Mantorok » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:12 pm

Why is your name a painful shade of orange/yellow?!

Dreanger

Post by Dreanger » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:16 am

Plan: gather large forces of light side to wait outside the gates of Maradon. When the siege is over and they try to get back to the blight, attack the filthy shadowspawn. Then proceed to party over their corpses with ale and sheep. No mutton though.

guhadin

Post by guhadin » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:23 pm

I should be able to be on either day. I am a powerful and respected master so I will bring a mob.

deimos

Post by deimos » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:30 pm

I say this without knowing the time differential between my time (CST - Texas) and the server, but I'm fairly sure I can help out either day. I've also hit Maradon several times, so I may be able to point out things that are happening differently than previous times. Can also bring a mob.

Elysia

Post by Elysia » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:45 pm

It just occurred to me, that with the strange bug affecting cities/assist, it might be best to postpone this.