tinfoil hat wearing idiots

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Zaida

tinfoil hat wearing idiots

Post by Zaida » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:51 pm

It was brought to my attention that Faul and Liss were spouting conspiracy theories and bullshit on discord today about Krun for being an unknown trolloc who got reaver 7th.

What happened to this place? Now people get dung on by players for making Reaver? Wtf? Has discord become the new Wotmad? It's a chortlesnorfling game morons, quit driving people away.

08-21-2020
You were rented for 77.58 days. Since this was long-term, you get a 80% discount.
You have amassed 64 Turn points to date.
You have amassed 65 Turn points to date. - CTF
You have amassed 68 Turn points to date. - Uno

02-09-2020
You have amassed 68 Turn points to date.
You have amassed 125 Turn points to date. - 3 out of 6 members of a smob group.

03-09-2020
You have amassed 127 Turn points to date. - Forest dweller leader
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date. - A human bled out in my room.
You have amassed 135 Turn points to date. - An Accepted.
You have amassed 147 Turn points to date. - A solo smobber.
You have amassed 148 Turn points to date. - CTF
You have amassed 156 Turn points to date. - Pk Orchard.

04-09-2020
You have amassed 156 Turn points to date.
You have amassed 170 Turn points to date. - A client of the Lugard market place.
You have amassed 181 Turn points to date. - 1 Pker.
You have amassed 196 Turn points to date. - Pk Whitebridge.
You have amassed 203 Turn points to date. - Pk Whitebridge fade.
You have amassed 204 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh. - CTF

Not my fault Reaver is super low and TPS are meaningless. Like my boy Ice Cube would say, you better check yo self before you wreck yo self.

To the members of the so called Reeeeee group, quit using discord as a soap box to spew your dung attitudes over the playerbase that genuinely wants to be immersed into the Wheel of Time. Not everyone on there is an over bonused and jaded to all hell oldby like most of you and some wish to use discord to share and communicate like a healthy community. Not a den of asshole licking fucktards.

zeek

Re: tinfoil hat wearing idiots

Post by zeek » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:16 pm

what did they say?

Ryzom

Post by Ryzom » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:31 pm

You know that tps also decay right, or as science would like to believe ice cubes decay under heat and pressure!

Kellam

Post by Kellam » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:35 pm

Dovain ascended to and dropped off Reaver so fast I thought someone griefed him on DS and then there you were to fill the void with your empty kill slot. Thank you for confirming my timeline, which had you coming out of nowhere with a fancy set earlier in the week.

Rig

Post by Rig » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:37 pm

I also take offense. I’m not king of the ‘Reee’ group. They’re actually the Riggites and the Pu$$y Cats.

zankou

Post by zankou » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:39 pm

Reaver list is pointless. I held reaver 7 for almost a day with 80 tps. Then someone logged in and killed a ctf.

Dovain

Post by Dovain » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:40 pm

Kellam wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:35 pm
Dovain ascended to and dropped off Reaver so fast I thought someone griefed him on DS and then there you were to fill the void with your empty kill slot. Thank you for confirming my timeline, which had you coming out of nowhere with a fancy set earlier in the week.
I'm not sure wtf I had to do with any of this???

I had nothing to do with Krun. And what does having a fancy set have to do with anything. Literally anyone in this game can wear nice gear. I have unclanned alts in perfect kits. What was Krun using? Like dirks or something? Every other rogue in this game has them. What's the big deal?

zeek

Post by zeek » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:51 pm

Think my man was trying to highlight the very obvious toxic culture that perpetuates itself on Discord and in game more often times than not and the fact that we're a game with about 50 people and their various alts left, who seems to be generally ok with a handful of repeat offenders going out of their way to try and make some people's life miserable because that's just on their agenda for lack of more fulfilling things in life? not sure what drives them but, they're super real. I laughed out loud when I read the original post, because man talk about some DEJA VU.

Not everyone's a bad apple but, the ones that insist on being like this day in and day out are pretty dang rotten ;) If I were the man, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, because the irony is the worse offenders are not innocent by a long shot, they're just the saddest, loudest, and often times the most delirious in the group. Radical maybe, but not in a cool way :D

They've got WAY bigger problems that you don't have to deal with long after you've logged off. That being said, have a great weekend and don't let those sad puppies ruin a good time.
Last edited by zeek on Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

faul

Post by faul » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:52 pm

zeek wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:16 pm
what did they say?
^

Please share these conspiracy theories. Only thing I see is this:
Shaidar RazhakToday at 12:52 PM
just look for who is gonna kill him alot, tps being moved x-race
And I don't know if anyone with two brain cells to rub together is really going to accuse me and Razhak of being in side Discords together. :)
Zaida wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:51 pm
and TPS are meaningless.
"...but also, here's a close day by day accounting of my TPs, which is a totally normal thing to do."

Rig

Post by Rig » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:56 pm

If you think this is toxic then you have not played enough League, or for console plebs, Smite!