An OOC proposition

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Melat

Re: An OOC proposition

Post by Melat » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:43 pm

When I tell people about this game I tell of the thrill of losing it all. Dennel taught me this. Aldwyn as well. Santino too. Some refused for me to even return gear. I love it. Use your rapport and clout to favors to get gear.

I understand as unplanned though it sucks. So find a clan.

antoine

Post by antoine » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:41 pm

1. Play the game to have fun, first and foremost as this is a "game".
2. Create opportunities for new friendships.
3. Kill or be killed.
4. Expect the unexpected.

Shiva

Post by Shiva » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:54 pm

antoine wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:41 pm
1. Play the game to have fun, first and foremost as this is a "game".
2. Create opportunities for new friendships.
3. Kill or be killed.
4. Expect the unexpected.
Point B here will make your entire game experience MUCH better. Having friends to play the game with will keep you geared, make your playtime more enjoyable and you'll probably learn a lot more from your time.

MAKE THE EFFORT TO GET TO KNOW YOUR ALLIES!

Melat

Post by Melat » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:44 pm

I used fear to keep me playing for a while. It is why I refused to play dark side. I imagined this strange player base devoted to evil and mayhem and were skilled players. So I huddled close to my LS allies. Now discord ruined it for me cuz it is all muddled but is all good. :lol:

Naomi

Post by Naomi » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Melat wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:43 pm
When I tell people about this game I tell of the thrill of losing it all. Dennel taught me this. Aldwyn as well. Santino too. Some refused for me to even return gear. I love it. Use your rapport and clout to favors to get gear.

I see how it is.

Brocas

Post by Brocas » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:21 pm

Melat wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:44 pm
I used fear to keep me playing for a while. It is why I refused to play dark side. I imagined this strange player base devoted to evil and mayhem and were skilled players. So I huddled close to my LS allies. Now discord ruined it for me cuz it is all muddled but is all good. :lol:
Funny you mention that...seeing *RED* used to psychologically do something to me. It was scary! Then when I play DS and I see *CYAN* I'm not nearly as intimidated by it.

Skurk

Post by Skurk » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:15 am

Melat wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:43 pm

I think the reason isabel made this is not because she's unclanned and cant get gear, or because she looses shiny things (she plays abs and has many masters) but because she is lazy as eff. Hah nah actually it just seems more like she prefers just doing the PK rather than preparing for it. Which is fair I guess.

I think it's clear that returns won't become standard and I think many people made good points about why thats good, though I still feel if noone needs it no need to take someones basics cause that just wastes everyones time. Each to their own though.

lloyd

Post by lloyd » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:05 pm

Or you could give me a chance to fix your mobol.

I don't know how it works... but my mom was telling me programming is just if then else.

But if I ignore her advice, here's what I would say.

Programming is just if. AKA just use if. Do not use then or else. It's more mathematical.

- Tegg

Just send me an example and I'll see if I can answer it. I can't do builder. My writing skills are nowhere enough for making a room.

Sorry wolfbro… I... come from a teaching family. Ok secret's out.