In Memory of Donna Pratt

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Enok

Re: In Memory of Donna Pratt

Post by Enok » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:52 am

One of those people you could always just talk to. I never knew her like some of you guys did, but we'd chat now and then as we bumped into eachother over the years.

“May you shelter in the palm of the Creator's hand, and may the last embrace of the mother welcome you home.”

landor

Post by landor » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:10 am

Donna was my first enduring friend on the MUD. The first communication alias I ever made was 'tell caelophlyn'.

This is tragic.

Kryyg

Post by Kryyg » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:35 pm

I am very sad. I don't log on to WoTMOD forums and expect to read threads like this. I never grew to know her but it sounds like she was an incredible person. May she rest in peace. This is an incredible game which brought together all sorts of weirdos who ended up touching each others lives (sometimes literally - no homo Jestin...only a little bit). Hope everyone is ok.

Alison

Post by Alison » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:03 pm

I will miss her dearly.

Wraps silver and white ribbons in her hair and wrists, 'This is for you , Donna. We will never forget you."

Chris aka Alison.

Naji

Post by Naji » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:06 am

Donna was lovely, this is awful news indeed. My condolences to those who were close to her.

Anor

Post by Anor » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:50 pm

My condolences to her family and friends.

Donna was a great person. I still remember finding her lost down south (Amadicia or THR, or both) as a level 10 or so Novice on Caelophlyn. Vaylor and I did our best to scare her while helping her get back to familiar ground. I was always reminded of that moment every time we had a chat. My favourite witch.

Naerin

Post by Naerin » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:17 pm

I met Donna first on Aishling, when I was an Accepted and meeting with various Aes Sedai to do Ajah quests. She gave me a wonderful, silly quest that I still remember, and it became one of the best quests I did during that period. She had a great sense of humor, was always willing to listen when you needed to vent, and was a wonderful person and friend.

I'll miss her very much. My condolences to her family and friends, we've lost a lot with her passing.

Mariel

Post by Mariel » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:00 pm

This is tragic. :( Donna (as Caelo) was a part of my life here close to my start.

She will be missed.

Timmee

Post by Timmee » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:07 am

2, #Rettched

That was another of her trollocs that she used to play very early on around 04/05ish.

Celeborn

Post by Celeborn » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Honestly, I am a bit shell-shocked. Donna was the first friend I made on Wotmud and certainly remained one of the sweetest, most genuine people I met. My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends. Life is the lesser for her passing.