Dragon Belt

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Rig

Re: Dragon Belt

Post by Rig » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:20 pm

Benito wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:23 pm
Taziar wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:15 pm
I would think the best way to give a little more back to the divide of top end trinkets in general is to remove 1 PB from the tier below. This will bring back value to wearing jcuffs, sids, and the dragon belt because total def numbers. Wearing the second tier stuff now and you only lose 2 total defense where if you lost 9 total defense (net of -7) then the top stuff would be more desired while at the same time the lower tier is still giving the same amount of DB to help the bash numbers like intended through their original upping.
Think the main problem with this is that OB is already a little bit too high across the board, so combo would take a big hit without dodge necessarily gaining anything.
What Bonto said

Taziar

Post by Taziar » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:20 pm

Benito wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:23 pm
Taziar wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:15 pm
I would think the best way to give a little more back to the divide of top end trinkets in general is to remove 1 PB from the tier below. This will bring back value to wearing jcuffs, sids, and the dragon belt because total def numbers. Wearing the second tier stuff now and you only lose 2 total defense where if you lost 9 total defense (net of -7) then the top stuff would be more desired while at the same time the lower tier is still giving the same amount of DB to help the bash numbers like intended through their original upping.
Think the main problem with this is that OB is already a little bit too high across the board, so combo would take a big hit without dodge necessarily gaining anything.
Combo uses other trinkets right? Doesn't affect combo or ABS, only talking about those three trinkets.

Come on guys, keep up! :P

Sarryn

Post by Sarryn » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:26 pm

I don’t understand why there’s really a debate on this. Dodge sucks, like badly. This is an extremely rare piece. Just up the dam thing. As far as some of the comments here about it getting to powerful. Laughable. I killed a dude in a full kit on a non master with a abs set no trinks and a warded mallet. I was crit and baited him to a zerk bash at a patty. So easy, but also sad.

What am I losing if I miss? Not a thing. If your an abser and care about dying or losing your kit...that’s quite sad. Only reason you’d ever might think twice is if you had a rare abs weapon. Even then, that shouldn’t matter either. Point is dodge is a joke.

On a wimpy player is it super duper annoying? Absolutely. Generally you can just use a wolf brother in place of that wimpy tag. But ya, can’t change players that are to scared to lose there pretties. Dodge sux up it. This is a very very small thing. How many are in game, not sitting in storage? 3-5? Who cares lol.

Thus is an also underlying derail in pk. So funny how some players think there on even grounds in pk. Let me sacrifice my perfect hardish to obtain kit/rare and or tps (no one cares about tps anymore unless you suck, just an analogy) for your utter garbage abs mallet etc. And before the high horsers arrive. This is coming from a guy who’s died to random nobodies in garbage more times then he’s died to somebody’s in a perfect kit and maxxed bonuses.

Point is dodge sux, shits hard to get. There’s no equality in it when comparing to abs garbage.