PK Behavior

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Taziar

Re: PK Behavior

Post by Taziar » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:38 pm

Ignore command?

Yeri Script. (zMUD)

I agree with the OP that it would be nice if people would... well... be nice. But I guess that is just how they were raised. Some people's firetrucking kids eh?

Taziar, writing zScript solutions for annoying people since 2016

langois

Post by langois » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Ecthus is so right it hurts.

Also I like and respect Ecthus and always am nice to him because he has a good attitude. The fact that he’s not a good player and is still learning doesn’t make me think less of him. His willingness to explore beyond Malk gate and take his lumps makes him the hero wotmud needs

Kryyg

Post by Kryyg » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:04 am

But is ecthus the hero wotmud deserves?!

Don't you kill people linkdead Alaina? I'm pretty sure you have killed jestin linkdead on many occasions.

This thread is so funny. The hypocrisy and lack of self awareness I mean it really is a perfect representation of real life. Whiners gonna whine like their dung don't stink!

The root of all problems is Lykan. I encourage everyone to keep killing him so I can stay reaver 1 without playing.

krul

Post by krul » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:46 am

Ecthus I can't tell if you're trolling or not...

Alaina

Post by Alaina » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:37 am

If I've killed Jestin linkdead that must have been many many years ago, and I'm sure I've apologized for it. That doesn't address current behaviors we have experienced on the mud. That's just re-hashing things that have happened in the far past that I've already reconciled for.

Just asking for everyone to practice some kindness.

Meshi

Post by Meshi » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:33 am

I don't know why people are confusing two related but different things here.

People who are mediocre take risks.

People who are not mediocre don't take risks.

The only way to succeed at this game is to not take risks. And taking risks doesn't mean dying, that means you take an action in game that could potentially leave you at a significant disadvantage for some time.

hyzael

Post by hyzael » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:24 am

kryyg calling alaina out for something she did 3 years ago is exactly what im talking about. these people don't leave, and they hold grudges :lol: jesus guys, be nice! lol :D

Firimei Lang

Post by Firimei Lang » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:44 am

hyzael wrote:kryyg calling alaina out for something she did 3 years ago is exactly what im talking about. these people don't leave, and they hold grudges :lol: jesus guys, be nice! lol :D
Over a game as well!!

langois

Post by langois » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:08 am

Jestin and Kryyg Doorbushed me so that Jestin could DL about 15 years ago.

Never forget, never forgive! Down with Jestyyg

Jestin Top, Kryyg Bottom...

iria

Post by iria » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Meshi wrote:I don't know why people are confusing two related but different things here.

People who are mediocre take risks.

People who are not mediocre don't take risks.

The only way to succeed at this game is to not take risks. And taking risks doesn't mean dying, that means you take an action in game that could potentially leave you at a significant disadvantage for some time.
This is almost spot on, except you are confusing mediocricy with dying. I'd actually swap the two around and you have a pretty good picture.