PONR for Weaves

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Jestin

PONR for Weaves

Post by Jestin » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:36 pm

I think PONR for weaves should be removed, similar to how it was for bash. If someone damages or bashes the channeler first, their weave shouldn't go through. This is also relevant in channie on channie fights right now, where as long as you start within 1 pulse of the other channeler, your weave is going to also land.

Might not be the highest priority and is probably coding. However, it was fixed with bash/stab. Also it wasn't this way before with channie on channie fights, somewhere int he last 20 years it got changed to where it is today. I think it should go back to how it was before. Just whoever's weave finishes first, only that one should go through - just like with bash or stab wars.

Thoughts?

Lord Pe

Re: PONR for Weaves

Post by Lord Pe » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:40 pm

Don't take this the wrong way but this seems like a no-brainer argument for someone like you who seems to consistently have one of the best links on the game.

Benito

Post by Benito » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:45 pm

Maybe, but it would also help all the bashers who land a bash and eat a weave anyway.

Florry

Post by Florry » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:53 pm

Benito wrote:Maybe, but it would also help all the bashers who land a bash and eat a weave anyway.
This.

Lord Pe

Post by Lord Pe » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:13 pm

I guess I should have been more specific. It would be very beneficial to someone with a great link to fight Channeler vs Channeler. It would probably benefit everyone more if it got interrupted by A bash.

Eol

Post by Eol » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:14 pm

If we're changing coding (which will never happen) then I regret asking for earthquake to be shortened. We've created a monster. I don't expect everyone to agree with me on this, but if we regularly had coders I think this spell would already be the same length as FS/HoA/etc. I may have also way, way, way back potentially suggested something resembling fade sneak. #betrayal #basicallyarealifedarkfriend #hateme #pleaseforgiveme

Sanguine

Post by Sanguine » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:33 pm

Sure would be nice with the Amazon series hopefully generating interest in the game for us to have a coder who can actually fix/balance/tweak some things. But having a coder would, by nature, require a coder, so NWIH.

Kryzen

Post by Kryzen » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:51 am

Sanguine wrote:Sure would be nice with the Amazon series hopefully generating interest in the game for us to have a coder who can actually fix/balance/tweak some things. But having a coder would, by nature, require a coder, so NWIH.
None of this will matter as they will never play higher than level 3.

Sanguine

Post by Sanguine » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:29 am

Note how I said fix! :D