The Solution to Basin and Please Stop Monetizing DS

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Lord Pe

Re: The Solution to Basin and Please Stop Monetizing DS

Post by Lord Pe » Thu May 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Rig wrote:
Lord Pe wrote:
All that being said I do realize I can log on dark side and do the same things and a lot of you need to realize you can log on light side and experience some of the love you say you're missing.
That's honestly the most mind boggling thing I've ever heard you say. I really can't believe your answer to not enough love for DS is to just log on LS and experience it. The whole point of this thread isn't just the basin, but to tell immortals that we really need the attention or it's going to become even more stagnant than it already is.
What I'm trying to say is you're not limited to just playing one side. But a lot of you act like that is the case.

Rig

Post by Rig » Thu May 23, 2019 5:13 pm

That works both ways. So, not sure what you're getting at here again other than derailing with some comments that don't make sense.

Lord Pe

Post by Lord Pe » Thu May 23, 2019 5:19 pm

Rig wrote:That works both ways. So, not sure what you're getting at here again other than derailing with some comments that don't make sense.
I wasn't trying to derail anyting. All I'm saying is if you don't like it on one side go to the other. Dark side is for experienced players only supposedly. They've always been on the back burner for everything and in my opinion that's just fine.

Baal

Post by Baal » Thu May 23, 2019 5:22 pm

You're not limited to playing one side but each side is equally important. The basis of the entire series is defeating the dark lord. Not much point if there isn't anyone to defeat.

Pallaeon

Post by Pallaeon » Thu May 23, 2019 5:27 pm

Anyone else remember hauling as many skins as you could carry from rk to tkd since there was no blood fountain in tkd and the basin worked on fountain blood? I'm pretty sure I didn't even know what the hell they were using it for, just got conscripted as a blood bitch cause a clanned trolloc ordered me to.

Rark

Post by Rark » Thu May 23, 2019 5:32 pm

Bring on clan wars for DS!

Spyder

Post by Spyder » Thu May 23, 2019 5:41 pm

Lord Pe wrote:
Rig wrote:That works both ways. So, not sure what you're getting at here again other than derailing with some comments that don't make sense.
I wasn't trying to derail anyting. All I'm saying is if you don't like it on one side go to the other. Dark side is for experienced players only supposedly. They've always been on the back burner for everything and in my opinion that's just fine.
This is exactly why no one takes you seriously Pe.

Lord Pe

Post by Lord Pe » Thu May 23, 2019 5:42 pm

I'm sure there are some that do. Usually the ones that don't get butt hurt at the idea of losing something.

I realize that some of my opinions are unpopular and I'm sure they would be to some of the people who play the most bonused characters only. Also the people who are in the old boys network. People who start out the clanning procedure by asking well who else does he play. Those are the kind of people my opinions are made to generally rub the wrong way.
Last edited by Lord Pe on Thu May 23, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spyder

Post by Spyder » Thu May 23, 2019 5:46 pm

Lord Pe wrote:I'm sure there are some that do usually the ones that don't get butt hurt at the idea of losing something.
The conversation is really about ds feeling neglected, the basin was just a focal point for discussion. I don't know why im bothering with you as your posts are clearly coming from a place of ignorance and bitterness.

Jaster

Post by Jaster » Thu May 23, 2019 7:32 pm

Pallaeon wrote:Anyone else remember hauling as many skins as you could carry from rk to tkd since there was no blood fountain in tkd and the basin worked on fountain blood? I'm pretty sure I didn't even know what the hell they were using it for, just got conscripted as a blood bitch cause a clanned trolloc ordered me to.
I remember, however it was griefs job to manage the basin and also be our banker with gold :)

Anyways, I would say the real answer is those Playing Lside should be advancing through the blight giving pk thus protecting those smobbers and expers from getting basined from bored shadowspawn.

On a serious note though, the game is handheld and a majority who are still playing are soft flappy v bags