Universal Awareness the start of the infinite

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Sarryn

Re: Universal Awareness the start of the infinite

Post by Sarryn » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:54 pm

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom is what it is, OK. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you.

Erynn

Post by Erynn » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:46 pm

Are we talking about shapes or astrology!? :D

Rig

Post by Rig » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:36 pm

I felt this was hilarious and relevant when I decided to see what the Maghus dude was talking about:

Sent: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:02 pm
Recipient: Rig

Hello friend, I am so happy you contacted me! You are the only one, everyone else is making fun of me. And I am fine with that! I cannot tell you that I know everything, nor can I prove anything. All I can do is impress upon you what I believe is the truth, and you must make your own choices. Most people want things handed to them on a platter, and they will not except anything without the stamp of approval from the mainstream media and the science community. I am here to tell you that you need neither of those to form your own thoughts! You are from a rare, secluded, and targeted bloodline from ancient beings. Vaccinations, 23 and me dna scans, and mandatory school blood tests are meant to find and cull us. We are basically mini gods and our powers are being suppressed. All the food we eat, the fluoridated water, and the poisonous air we breathe, are made to calcify our pineal gland and cage our otherwise godlike natural state. Sadly, we live on a prison planet :( We are harvested like cattle. Babies and fetuses contain stem cells, and so does the blood of them. They drink it. This is where the legend of vampires come from. It makes them live forever. Does anyone really believe the elite, the greedy billionaires, will just go calmly to the grave and not try something like this? But do not be afraid! We are on the side of righteousness. The galaxy has hundreds of other species and they are watching us. There has been galactic wars for millions of years and we are just a small part of it. Right now we are controlled by the evil side. But the good guys are coming, and part of the way they fight the battle is by implanting their dna and consciousness in millions of our people at birth, so that that will wake up and fight someday. That is what a star seed is. Some of the galactic warriors gave their minds to be born into us, and hopefully some day awaken. That is us. You actually will be awoken with no effort on your own, it is inevitable. Just stay positive. The goal is to increase our vibrational frequency into the 5th dimension. Try to stay positive at all times and not feel guilt, shame or any negative emotions. We live in a world which is literally created to make us have bad vibrations. Be strong friend. Message me at any time. If you wish I would even give you my phone number to talk. Be a genuine person.

Life before death, strength before weakness, and journey before destination.

-Brandon

Astolfo

Post by Astolfo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:44 pm

Sarryn wrote:It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom is what it is, OK. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you.
The real war on drugs, a great band:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9LgHNf2Qy0

Jael

Post by Jael » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:51 pm

This thread is now about the genius of Maynard

Nettle

Post by Nettle » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:31 pm

No offense to Maynard, but it's more akin to Bill Hicks.

nareyda

Post by nareyda » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:51 am

that's pretty wild. You guys need to get sober and go back to work, maybe play some pickup basketball down at the Y and try and regulate some of that dung. :lol:

damena

Post by damena » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:28 pm

Brocas wrote:Today young men on acid realise that all matter is purely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream within the imagination of ourselves.
Prying open my third eye.

Tempest

Post by Tempest » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:34 am

I guess it is a waste of time, thinking about the nature of reality.

Lolol

Tempest

Post by Tempest » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:28 pm

As much of a waste of time it is, it keeps my brain occupied while I dig holes. Plus for the cynics, this post is more about personal growth than anything. Some of you know me very well, others not at all. I'm definitely not about to go into my past either, this thread is about moving forward, self awareness and finding identity.

The funny thing is, i wasn't even on any drugs when I first thought of this theory and starting the notepad on it but admittedly I have done and still do copious amounts of them. According to what most of you know and believe regarding substance abuse, well i should be dead or in a straight jacket. Like someone said, one acid trip and an intelligent person will understand the concept of energy, vibrations and connectivity. Why do people experience this connection and leave it at that. Anyway, thats for you guys to figure out.

Update of the notepad.

THE QUESTION - What is this?

**timeline - I first put this idea into words on the 11th november 2018 after writing a poem which mentioned circles. I didn't understand why i was thinking this, but i knew it was right, so posted on a mud (txt base game forum) that i had been playing since i was a kid. That was on Sat november the 24th 2018. Someone said to me to watch the JRE podcast with eric weinstein about the hopf vibration and to look into holographic theory. It spun me out cause here was a guy a very intelligent person, talking about my idea, except in detail I havn't been able to figure out yet. It was a humbling experience.**

I do not claim this as an original thought, as I now know, others have thought of this concept and in a lot more detail than I have (The holographic principle). I do claim this as an original experience as I have no current recollection of hearing about a theory of energy behaviour like this, until I had this concept and decided to look into it. I do know that I have pieced this together from a multitude of ideas, regarding this topic and many others, and so far this is what I have pieced together. The experience of having a concept like this, whether it is right or wrong is a marvelous and humbling experience, especially since I now know there are others far more capable than me, pursuing this idea. This has given me faith .... in everything. It has given me the desire to rejoin society, to contribute, allowing my enegeries to channelled into a world I want to be part of now.

I can only think of this concept in the most basic of ways, I can only express my understanding of this concept in two-dimensional so far. But this concept can be used through all of the dimensions. This is how all of the energy levels (ones we can perceive and ones we cant) of our universe and beyond behave, how it connects everything, how it changes, from state to state, infinitely in a big circle.

Can circles really go forever. Does what happens in the circle, happen outside the circle? Or is everything really happening at the sametime and we simulate seperate lines off from within the center of the circle. Experiencing the Inner Circle on the reflective Outer to be withdrawn back into the center at the end of its cycle. Taurus, whats outside the taurus? Is it simulating into its own inner taurus, thus creating the true infinite simulation.

Alternate taurus structures being funneled into existance off each abstract thought contrary to the current reality being lived. Creating a memory reality to be returned to the orginal circle before the taurus effect. Enabling the the original Thought/circle to gain this memory from the future taurus effects. Thus being able to experience future realities through its outer taurus realities (outside its only reality timeframe). Also a memory from that original taurus reality can now be experienced by those created after the orginal thought. So the only conclusion can be that inside the circle. everything is happening at the sametime. or better yet. everything is the same. it cant difrantiate from anything else. because there is nothing else until the THOUGHT that allows the inner circle to be first reflected to the outer circle when the taurus first fully forms. (event horizon, self awareness)

Black holes I believe, are the points of transition between the inner circle and outer circle.

This concept is the most beautiful thing to me. Not because if it is true would prove me right. Its the most beautiful thing to me because it has given me faith, hope and clarity of purpose in myself and the people on this planet. Gods plan was never for us to live and rise to heaven. This is heaven, this universe is heaven. Gods plan is for us to live and love in the one that has already been created for us. And perhaps when we can fully appreciate and be one with the heaven that we are already in, will we be able to join the universe/god as one. As our parents and grandparents teach us, nothing is awarded without thought, love and labor. How have we made the mistake of thinking that just because you are righteous and sure in what you believe, it gives the right to condemn and oppress other thoughts and ideas to the point of physical and mental deterioration, but still have the belief of a simple sorry will do when a peron sins, allowing you to become one with the universe/god? No, there is nothing to be learned from this. Literally nothing. There will always be a different thought, so alien that it may appear to threaten you sense of right and wrong or even your existence. This difference of thought isn't there to promote conflict, it is there to remind you of what you have and what you seek. Study it, accept it (dosn't mean agree), learn from it, because from every different thought is there to contest, to help you understand everything as a whole better.

We do not have only one mortal span of (0-100 years around our sun) to gain our way to a concept that no one can honestly (if you are truly honest with yourself) comprehend. Its hard enough comprehending the scope of the reality we live in, let alone a heaven of perfect bliss with god?. So why are people still fighting over something literally no one can even comprehend.

Lessons, thoughts have been passed down, with concious thought and without concious thought though the generations of our humanity . With the sole purpose helping us intergrate with this reality/universe as it was intended. It will take many cycles, many lifes, many generations. Because gods plan wont allow for anyone to fall behind, we are one and to rise to become one with the universe/god, we must rise together as one, not as individuals.

*****Now this isn't to be mistaken, this does not mean there can only be one thought (religion) on the contrary it is all of them. They are all right in their message, and it is the same message. Live and love. We do not need to keep micromanaging our spirituality. Our egos have created the division between humanity. If someone can be converted to the faith you choose, then was that person not always holy and just? Then why are we trying to force people to believe in something they already believe in? That is not a test of faith, that is stupidity, selfishness. ***** <--- at this paragraph is mostly dribble, the brain was free and the fingers kept typing.

Our grace came from the sea, our strength came from the land, our soul from the stars.