df system

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
kalabra

df system

Post by kalabra » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:40 pm

now, let me start by saying that I don't think the task should be easy, but as someone whose been stuck at 200 alt qps (on my alt obviously, i just made kalabra like 3 weeks ago during a 3xp rush, thanks imms for that!) I would say it's pretty dang hard to get in touch with people and get anything accomplished. The fact that I have to find a chosen, and then contact them through various methods in game, and get them to give me their time, is a little silly. I think we need more quests from mobs out in the world, and other methods of accomplishing these alt qps. I only say this because hinging a players progress soley on another player's willingness to help you succeed sucks. point blank.

If you have friends that are chosen then I guarantee you will get pushed along and life is merry but, I don't have any friends like that. I just play my alt and do the best I can, contact people constantly, get no replies usually, etc.

I think any fade should be able to award alt qps.

Not just chosen. The reason for this is, there are lots of fades and they can benefit from various information, etc.

I should be able to benefit for providing updates, info, and completing quests for these guys.

I just want to be able to progress and enjoy the game without having to rely on a super tiny group of people who are usually "Afk" when I try and contact them in game, and the people that respond are fades that are not chosen typically so.. that's my idea. Just let all fades interact and award to some extent. Would open the game up more in that sense to players trying to put in work and time.

thoughts?

erulak

Re: df system

Post by erulak » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:17 pm

kalabra wrote: I think any fade should be able to award alt qps.
Ew, god, no.

toribio

Post by toribio » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:27 pm

I feel for you but giving all fades the ability to see/know who are DFs and give them quests is not a great plan. I can see this going horribly wrong if joe random fade has access to this. I don't have a solution for you at the moment and I will think on it but this for sure isnt it.

Zaida

Post by Zaida » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:50 pm

toribio wrote: joe random fade
You can say Rig, no need to hide it. :o :o :o

Giramael

Post by Giramael » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:13 pm

Answer is no. We're aware of the shortcomings of the current system. It will be looked at, in time. Take that as a good intention and not a promise or assurance of change.

I'm locking this, while I respect the frustation DFs may have, this is not a good subject for public debate.

G