The Gates of Fal Dara stood; the city safe.

... shadow raids, splendid kills, devastation, loot, plunder, pillage and mayhem, Chosen announcements... and any other announcements.
Kilgore

The Gates of Fal Dara stood; the city safe.

Post by Kilgore » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:09 pm

A well-dressed dreadlord enters the keep and yells loudly, "In 30 hours I will take an army as big as I can muster on walk on the Borderlands with the intent of burning the city to the ground. Will you join me?"

Many cheered.

30 hours later four trollocs ran into the city--weapons flailing---the dreadlord followed---ice and fire flying---two humans ran bravely between the Doggate and Malkier, Onta and Lanre.

A trolloc, Porka, yelled "Run!" And they all jumped off the tower as Porka died to eight humans, names unknown. Dead men tell no tales.

They fought nothing as they waited on the Dusty Road, and later found five more interested in battling, fought, and regrouped. In the second skirmish a beaten trolloc ran after the dreadlord casted earthquake over and over again, causing so much havoc that Byrg was bashing Mush, and when he was missing, Sorvitor was bashing Mush too.

They ran to the Blight and tried to coordinate, but they were a bit slower than the tracking and regrouping before the humans left because of a lack of interest.

All in all, it had potential, and the dreadlord would continue to declare and join battles, ready to listen to the call of war!