Educating Worms

... shadow raids, splendid kills, devastation, loot, plunder, pillage and mayhem, Chosen announcements... and any other announcements.
Vannor

Educating Worms

Post by Vannor » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:26 pm

Friends of the Dark,

I thought my already low expectations of your intelligence could not sink any further. I stand corrected.

If you think the Great Lord can be bribed into raising you above your pathetic station you are solely mistaken, and you will find a swift entry into an early grave.

The baubles you hand over to the Generals is an expectation, not a gift, and if it is seen fit you will receive some gratuity for them. However, this is not the path to the halls of Thakan'dar.

If you have not been tasked with anything specific, use what little grey matter you have in that skull of yours to make yourself useful, and report your work when next you meet with a Fade or Dreadlord. You should not have to be led by the nose like children to work out how you can make yourself an asset to the Great Lord's armies.

Handing items to others than your handler, to then pass on, in expectation of good favour will be met with silence. Do not try and circumvent the expectations of the Great Lord, or your only destiny is be added to a trolloc cookpot.

You have been warned.