To the Lowly Minions of the Horde

... shadow raids, splendid kills, devastation, loot, plunder, pillage and mayhem, Chosen announcements... and any other announcements.
Rig

To the Lowly Minions of the Horde

Post by Rig » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:54 pm

I wish to see more of you take pride in killing pukes. As a result, I will offer 7 qps to the winner in a point based system. 2nd and 3rd place will be awarded 5 and 3 qps respectively.

At the end of 2 weeks, the 3 trolloc non-masters with the most points will receive these qps + a choice of 15 vials, a basic (abs/combo/dodge with trinks and a weapon included) kit of their choosing, 10 str teas, or 3 ciders.

You will be expected to keep track of your own points as well as mail me with a log and timestamp of the head turn in.

How to Earn Points:

Killing a puke: 1 point

Killing a puke with a bash: 5 points

Killing a channeler: 3 points

Killing Ta'veren: 10 points

Killing dogmen: 5 points

Showing spectacular leadership or follower skills: 5 points.

Bonus points will be awarded if you kill any of these in combination. I.e. kill a channeler with a bash is 10 points.

Anyone who surpasses 100 points will be offered a special item, along with what is mentioned above.

This will start on Monday, June 17th at boot until Monday, July 1st at boot.

Edit:
To clarify this is for non-master trollocs only. Also, you will need a LOG OF THE KILL and OF THE TURN IN with a TIME STAMP.