The Light Rejoices

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
Lucore

The Light Rejoices

Post by Lucore » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Under-Lieutenant Lucore Ventris stands at the helm of the Black Swan, a smile plastering his face despite the ocean winds and sea spray lashing him as the ship carves its path across the Aryth Ocean.

He turns from the waves to face his companions, seven in total, not a one of them shared a hearth nor home between them. But today, bonded as one, they formed under a common purpose to strike at the heart of Seanchan forces. Gathered at the centre of the ship is a collection of grisly pikes proudly announcing their triumph. The severed heads of Zuret, Laurenz and Lunal adorn the spikes, their staring sightless eyes jarring with the laughter on board the ship.

Lucore clears his throat to speak "My thanks to you all, without your assistance and experience, this victory should not have been possible. But the Light prevails, I will not forget this. To the Civil Watch, The Wall Guard and the Legion of Unity, and the rest who owe no allegiance to any other than Light, my surest and deepest thanks. I did not think this task possible until you came to my aid."

-----------------------

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Study of the Lord Captain Commander
A sunburst made of gold is set in the white marble floor below you. This
room is huge but simple, with no extravagant furnishing to impress
spectators. The walls are dark-wood panels with a few banners and
tapestries covering its polished surface. To the south is the anteroom.
A double door leading into the Lord Captain Commander's private chamber
lies eastward.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A large desk made of fine, thick wood stands across the room from here.
A burly man covered in sweat stumbles your way.
The Child of Light Captain is here, pouring over papers.
Pedron Niall, Lord Captain Commander of the Children of Light is here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
You get the death scalp of Lunal Galgan, Captain-General of the Corenne slain in Tarabon from a soft leather pouch.
You get the death scalp of Lord Laurenz Otori slain in the Wilderness from a soft leather pouch.
You get the death scalp of Lord Zuret slain in the Wilderness from a soft leather pouch.

You give the death scalp of Lunal Galgan, Captain-General of the Corenne slain in Tarabon to Pedron Niall, Lord Captain Commander.

You give the death scalp of Lord Zuret slain in the Wilderness to Pedron Niall, Lord Captain Commander.

You give the death scalp of Lord Laurenz Otori slain in the Wilderness to Pedron Niall, Lord Captain Commander.

You salute him.

You say 'It is done, my Lord Captain Commander.'

It is 4 o'clock pm, on the 26th day of the month of Saven, year 1150.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://forums.wotmud.info' enjoy!

(Server: Fri Jan 13 22:03:13 2017 EST, up for 15 minutes

OOC: Huge thanks to Edard, Akiran, Bofin, Isyvae, Belisarius, Leerin and Kamila for making this one possible. Cheers