Your attention please

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
dolofonos

Your attention please

Post by dolofonos » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:21 pm

I feel that matters have reached a point of hostility that I never wished had occurred. When Moric offered his assistance with the issue of my having been warranted I was hoping that a third party person could offer some perspective on the matter and help us come to a resolution.

I can see why Walker mistook my actions for something other than what they were, which were merely a good natured interaction with my part friend, part enemy Benjen. Because I thought that this was a misunderstanding from the beginning I never involved the rest of the Wall Guard with this issue since it was my hope that this would be resolved and the conflict between myself and the Saldaean Cavalry would come to an end.

It is my intent that with this letter I can offer my apologies for matters coming to this point. It appears that accepting the offer of help from Moric was in poor judgment and muddied what was originally, I thought, a clear issue.

It is my hope that the very nature of the good will from this letter would be enough for a pardon from the Saldaean Cavalry, but if that is not the case I would ask for a pardoning quest so that this matter may be put to rest.

-Dolofonos