Day 3 - Days of Kindness Fesitval

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
elara

Day 3 - Days of Kindness Fesitval

Post by elara » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:59 pm

Tonight marks the end of our ceremonies as part of the Days of Kindness Festival. Although it was a largely a big learning experience for all of us involved.

I personally had the opportunity to help several individuals level and equip themselves and that always brightens my day. I hope some of you also had some opportunities to help others during this three day event, and even I had a bit of help from Neveyan and some others leveling myself so all in all it was excellent and I really hope some of you enjoyed the last couple of days that the festival was going on.

I want to take the time to thank some special individuals that really went above and beyond in terms of thoughtful contributions prior to the festival starting.

Pen of the Free Traders
Vala of the White Tower

Both are shining examples of what it means to be helpful to others and kind. I hope you treat them like a pot of gold when you bump into them, but speaking of gold..

Tonight closer to boot (10pm east coast time and up) there likely be some prizes given away by those that donated.

The prize list is as follows:
A rare weapon
Some Vials
Prized Horses
Gold Crowns

There will be a series of random play to win games and we'll likely host some friendly competition in terms of who can spit a cherry the furthest or some other fitting bar game. All are invited, the only prerequisite is that you're online when I'm online this evening to give things away and I really look forward to seeing you all on our last evening here at the Days of Kindness Festival.

Thank you to all who made it fun (and .. interesting)

Elara Lenno'Vee {Days of Kindness Festival Organizer} [Wisdom]