A reason to celebrate

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
plando

A reason to celebrate

Post by plando » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:04 pm

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again...

On this day however...

Large wagons rumble across the cobblestone streets headed north out of Lugard and towards four kings, packed to the brim with strange and odd things.

Flagons of dandelion delight and Tairen Gooseberry Wine arrive in large crates exactly on time.

The kitchens of the Black Fox Tavern are busily cooking away, the smell of Candied Chestnuts, Deeper'n'Ever Turnip'n'Tater'n'Kaf Pie, Segade Soup, Treetop Broth, and White Bridge's Special Trifle are being prepared without delay.

Children can be heard whispering of he who shall soon arrive, rumor has it an Illuminator will be in town to paint the sky.

So come one and come all this lovely spring evening, for you are all invited to a feast and heavy drinking. Wine will flow like the rivers and the weather be fine, tonight's events will be retold over and over again throughout the course of time.

---

My master quest is tonight starting up around Andor. Please join me for this event, as this is my first master in my some odd 15-20 years playing here on and off. It is as much your quest as it is mine, because chances are most if not all of you have made some type of impact on me as the game has roared on over my childhood and well into adulthood. Looking forward to seeing some old and new faces tonight at 7:00pm est.

Plando.